Size: Small|Change
Price:£13.04+ Free shipping

on 25 November 2013
I brought the 8-10 size as they did not have any larger sizes. this fits my daughter just right its a little short as she is very tall and slim. I don't think this would fit any child over the age of 10. the fabric is OK not the best of fabric but will do for what I need it for. the jewel on the front looks very tacky and looks like it can easily come off if it is pulled. upon trying this on my daughter said it is very itchy so when she needs to wear it she will be wearing a t shirt underneath to stop the itching. the head rest is poorly made and half of it is not stuffed and the belt is far too small even for my very slim 10 year old. this has no Velcro backing just a stretch through hole that to be honest is not that stretchy. I would say this would fit a slim child. I would not pay anymore for what I did pay for it to be honest its not worth £17 plus what some sellers are charging i brought mine for £13. if you want a dress for a school play or dress up day at school then would recommend this. I would advise getting a size up as sizing is small but luckily for me this is not a problem I have. hope this review helps :)
on 31 December 2012
I brought the small for my 3 year old and had to take it up by about 7 inchs. My daughter is not short. it would fit a 5 year old better. my daughter was very happy with the outfit apart from head dress kept fallen around her neck as that was also too big.
on 7 January 2015
Really happy with this, my daughter loves it. Bear in mind that it's quite long - my daughter is medium height for a 5 year old but she has to hitch up the skirt - although to be fair the child in the picture is doing exactly that!

Pretty well made, seems better made and better fabric than the Disney costumes that proliferate in the supermarkets and cost more when at full price.

We'd seen a similar costumer for 37 Euros in France, so very pleased with the value.
on 7 March 2013
definately recommended, it was bought for tudor day for a 6 yr old princess who loved it phew! I was concerned it might not fit, it was a little long but still wearable and will stil be used for a few more years. good material looked very rich not cheap looking Excellent value for money compared to other dressing up outfits.
on 24 October 2011
I bought this dress for my 8 years old daughter. She loved it and so did I. It is quite a rich dress made mostly of red velvet like materialwith flowing sleeves and a pretty head dress too. My daughter wore it for a shool Tudor project day and everyone was impressed.
on 27 June 2014
Bought this for my 8 year old fits quite well and nice length.
As least my child can breathe in this one, most costumes we tried tended to be skimpy and tight over the chest.
However the material over the chest is stiff and very scratchy with no backing.
Overall not a bad costume, would be better if the gold front piece was not so hard and itchy.
Head piece fits well and is comfy. Gold belt closes with Velcro so easy on and off.
on 6 March 2015
It's a lovely outfit but be prepared to make alterations and sew down some of the details as they aren't sewn in securely enough for kids wear! I got this for my five year old daughter and it was a metre too long! I had to sew it up on this inside so she could wear it for world book day.
on 8 February 2013
My Daughter needed this outfit for her schools 'Tudor Day'. She loves this dress and it fits well and quite robust. Very good and worth the money.
VINE VOICEon 16 May 2013
I found the quality and appearance similar to Disney dress up princess styles. Would have preferred free delivery as the total cost with delivery included was just over sixteen pounds. For a one day medieval dress up day at school it was more than I wanted to pay considering my boys knight dress up came in at half that price. Liked the headdress which gives the medieval look. The sizing size small fit my 5 year old for who wears age 6 in M&S/ next.
on 4 December 2014
Excellent dress, my daughter loves it. I ordered too small size first but had no problems returning the small one in exchange to a bigger one. For the price pretty good value. My daughter had not compalined about itchy materials but that, of course, depends on individual skin. For us this dress is very good. Recommended.