Customer reviews

Size: One Size|Change
Price:£2.66+ Free shipping

on 8 July 2015
Great medals and arrived on time. My 7 year old son wears them with pride. They are all on one pin so can't be divided up as I originally intended.
on 29 May 2017
Used these for an Army costume and they looked awesome, they attach with a large safety pin so you're clothing could get damages but they're still really good
on 27 April 2017
used for theatrical props, so fine for purpose!
on 21 August 2017
Arrived on time and my 6 year old loves them. Plastic (as I expected) and look great. Come on a large, thickish pin so will be careful when pinning onto clothes but for me not an issue.
on 18 August 2017
my 8 year old son worn them on a rugby tour whilst in fancy dress as a toy soldier
on 23 September 2017
Finished off my fancydress costume.
on 2 May 2017
Great value for a great effect. More than happy with this purchase 👍
on 15 March 2017
Perfect for our war games
on 7 September 2013
I bought this set of medals as an accessory for a Napoleonic-themed fancy dress night. The item is fairly good value for money. The 3 medals are connected by a single large pin bar, so it's simple to attach them as one piece to your costume. The material is basic, & the medals themselves are plastic, but they look convincing, & the item seems quite durable.
on 28 May 2014
I suppose the old saying..... "You get what you pay for" is fairly accurate for this one. The packaging was ok, but literally within 30 seconds of opening, two of the three medals had fell off their ribbons. After some emergency super glue repairs , they we're fit for use. I realise I did not pay a lot for them, but you do expect more in quality. I needed them for a fancy dress event the next evening otherwise I would have returned them. Overall, a fun product but don't expect them to last too long!