- Product Dimensions: 43.2 x 48.9 x 93.3 cm ; 15 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 12 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Item model number: 852-7080-E
- ASIN: B000AYQN0W
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 29 July 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (45 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 61,263 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Brinkmann Gourmet Charcoal BBQ Smoker and Barbecue Grill.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Charcoal Smoker and BBQ grill with thermometer in domed lid
- 2 chrome-plated steel cooking grills can hold up to 50 pounds of food
- Front-hinged door and porcelain-coated steel water pan - aluminized-steel charcoal pan
- Stay-cool wooden handles for safe transport
- Converts to a waist height grill easily.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
- Double grill charcoal smoker with heat indicator and front hinged door
- Converts easily to a charcoal grill
- Separate base pan design for easy set-up
- Two chrome-plated steel grills for 50 lb. cooking capacity
- Wooden handles
- Porcelain coated steel water pan
- Aluminized steel charcoal pan
- Color: Green
Colour of product: green
Cooking surface shape: Round
Easy to clean: Y
Housing material: Aluminium, Steel
LED indicators: Ready
Removable heating element: Y
Weight: 22.7 kg
Top Customer Reviews
i have done beer can chicken with Budweiser and jack Daniels wood chips stunning and real juicy. burger sausage belly pork even cooked frozen half chickens all cooked to perfection and all stunning
only yesterday i cooked a 6lb brisket on the bone with a bbq marinade and a bud filled water pan 9hrs of cooking but well worth the wait you will become a rock star with your friends after they eat your food. you just get the temp up stick the chips on wet or dry put the meat on cover it and walk away its that easy no need to lift the lid and turn,baste and fiddle with things just keep adding coals to keep the heat up and add wood chips to keep it smoking... thinking of cooking the Christmas turkey on it too cant wait...
The top rack is great for burgers and unlike other BBQs I have owned less likely to burn stuff as the rack is further away from the coals than on a trough type one. I am going to try it as a cold smoker later in the year.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is my second Brinkman smoker. The first one I had lasted several years and used it quits oftrn as I had a catering company in NY and many of my offerings consisted of grilled... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Wayne B Lyons
Arrived very quickly easy to put together. not happy with the heating gage had to buy a better heating gage from a different supplier. Read morePublished 17 months ago by dwight mcdonald
A bit of work required to make this into a proper smoker.Published 18 months ago by Trevor, Ireland
Very good for the price! We have done a smoked chicken & a pork shoulder - both turned out delicious. Worth buyer quality charcoal though.Published 18 months ago by K. Moran
Good starter smoker, I bought this because I didn't want to spend a lot of money and to see how much use I got from it as I had never bbq/smoked before. Read morePublished 20 months ago by readanotherone
An excellent product. Must follow the instruction to condition the smoker, this important. I used it several times and I recommend briquettes rather than lumpwood charcoal, it... Read morePublished 21 months ago by wdgh