Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 16 April 2009
This book is useless. The so-called 'brilliant tips' are things like 'go to bed early'; 'get there on time' and 'try to relax'. There are very few practice questions - after about 200 pages of obvious advice there's only a handful of pages of questions - and most of these are, frankly, stupid and not the sort of thing I have ever been asked in the several real tests I've done at various employers. I am shocked and disappointed that a publisher of this standard let something like this be produced. I can't imagine the book being of use to anyone except an idiot and that idiot would fail the interview stage anyway, making preparing for the tests pointless. I've now bought the official GMAT practice book and that is much better as it has a lot of practice questions, with detailed explanation, and a useful recap section of maths etc (I'm not about to do the GMAT, but at least it's a well written book).