Brilliant Outlook Pocketbook (Computing) Paperback – 13 Sep 2007
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Exactly what you need to know just when you need it!
Brilliant Outlook 2007 Pocket Book is a handy, visual quick-reference guide to the most common features, tasks and problems, that you will come across when using Word 2007 in any day-to-day situation at home or in the office.
brilliant Microsoft Outlook 2007 Pocket Book
Brilliant Outlook 2007 Pocket Book delivers the answers you need when you are faced with an unfamiliar or problematic task in Outlook 2007. Short, concise explanations and a highly visual, step-by-step approach make it really easy to learn and master any task or problem that you come across Keep it on your desk, in your bag or even in your pocket and you will always have the answers you need, just when you need them.
Brilliant Outlook 2007 includes:
- Foolproof step-by-step instructions for accomplishing specific tasks
- Numerous screenshots illustrating every step
- Jargonbuster boxes explaining new or unfamiliar terms in plain English
- Timesaving tips to give you ideas on cutting corners and avoiding confusion
- Additional information on key topics to expand your knowledge of a particular feature or concept.
- Important information boxes identifying areas where new users often run into trouble, and offering practical hints and solutions to these problems
Brilliant Pocket Books are handy, accessible resources that you will turn to time and time again when faced with a problem or an unfamiliar task and need an answer at your fingertips.
About the Author
Joli Balew is a professional writer, technology trainer, network consultant, and a Microsoft Windows Expert Zone Columnist. Some of her previous jobs include technical writing, education content consulting, PC technician, network administrator, high school algebra teacher, and MCSE instructor. She earned her MCSE, MCT and A+ certifications in less than 14 months. She is the author of Windows XP Professional: The Ultimate User's Guide and over 20 other technical books.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Operating Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Internet Applications > E-mail