Brilliant Office 2013 (Brilliant Computing) Paperback – 21 Feb 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Everything you need to know to get the most out of Microsoft® Office 2013.
Brilliant Microsoft Office 2013 guides you through the essential tasks step-by-step, showing you how to:
- Office: Organise information and add impact with online pictures and video, diagrams, tables and charts
- Word: Create great-looking documents using themes, templates and video
- Excel: Use organising, processing and presenting tools to quickly create data tables and charts
- PowerPoint: Create powerful presentations faster using ready-made design templates and themes
- Access: Use full-featured templates and application parts to create desktop and web app databases
- Outlook: Use tools for creating and managing your e-mail, calendar, contacts and tasks
- Office Web Apps: View and edit your Office documents in a browser
Brilliant books provide quick and easy-to-access information. Features include:
- Numbered step-by-step tasks
- Visual full colour screenshots
- Expert tips, tricks & advice
- Practical troubleshooting guide
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Other than that, the book is a nicely presented and user friendly (Beginner-Intermediate level) overview to Office 2013. The format for this series is simple: it gives a colourful overview of much of the software (usually a paragraph of information, a list of instructions and helpful pictures, with a few tip boxes etc.), giving no more than 2 pages on each topic (meaning you can get the information you need quickly and then get back to working). It is also good for skimming through and reading the parts you need to get a better all round understanding of how everything works. You won't become an Office "jedi" using this book, but you will become stronger and more efficient all round. It is also ideal for those with little experience of the main Office programs.
It is just a pity that it isn't the definitive guide. I will still keep it, for improving my knowledge of Office, but it looks like (being as I'm a completest freak) I will have to shell out again for a book on Onenote also (I see there is a dummies guide and a "plain and simple" book for it).
Gives a good overall working reference for Office 2013
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived quickly and it would be excellent for someone new to Office.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Brilliant Office 2013 is easy to understand with each application set out in it's own chapter.Published 23 months ago by Maureen Byrne
this is a great book clear information and easy to follow I am a teacher so this will be very usefulPublished on 23 May 2014 by Mrs Debbie Griffin