on 12 April 2015
I loved this book. It took me a while to complete as you have to be ready to really address your deepest thoughts and emotion. If you are true to yourself and honest when completing the exercises, this book will change your life.
It makes you think about what is important to you and what brings you happiness but also what makes you unhappy and therefore what you need to let go of in your life.
From reading this book I have ceased my company trading, gone travelling and am now establishing a business in something that I am truly passionate about.
on 24 October 2013
excellent book to use as a tool for enhancing your life and personal goals, if you are thinking of making a career out of coaching this book is an invaluable guide.
on 9 August 2011
absolutely brilliant! wish i had had this book 20 years ago. this is a must for everyone who wants to get the best out of life...you only live once!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 September 2011
I found this book extremely easy to follow and the exercises were very good. I have recommended it to several of my clients who i coach.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse