Brilliant LED Projects: 20 Electronic Designs for Artists, Hobbyists, and Experimenters Paperback – 16 Jun 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Nick Dossis holds a Higher National Certificate in Electronic/Electrical Engineering. He is the author of several articles published in Everyday Practical Electronics (EPE) magazine, a popular monthly publication for electronic hobbyists. Nick has been playing around with electronics for most of his life, originally encouraged by his grandfather who bought him his first crystal radio set when he was six. He continues to design electronic circuits and projects in his spare time.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Circuits
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Digital Electronics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering