- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Business; 3 edition (1 Feb. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1292139072
- ISBN-13: 978-1292139074
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 18,458 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Brilliant Coaching: How to be a Brilliant Coach in Your Workplace (Brilliant Business) Paperback – 1 Feb 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Everyone has the potential to be a brilliant coach.
Great coaching increase people's engagement, learning and performance. Coaching is the must-have leadership skill that helps you get the best from your team, and Brilliant Coaching shows how you can have it too.
By adopting methods specifically developed and proven in business, you’ll discover what it takes to be a leader or manager who can coach, and apply simple coaching principle in everyday scenarios. With Brilliant Coaching you’ll unlock your inner coaching ability and reap the visible rewards quickly.
· Feel confident in your ability to be a great coach
· Put core coaching skills into action
· Increase performance in your workplace
'Extremely effective tips on coaching principles backed up by true-to-life examples and exercises throughout. A “brilliant” tool for success.'
Stephen R. Covey, author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
About the Author
Julie Starr is a highly respected coach and management consultant who works with both organisations and individuals. She has over 20 years’ experience within business and change management focusing on the opportunity presented by people. She combines many years of coaching experience with a constant study related to human success and fulfilment, to develop coaching practices and principles that really work.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews