on 2 November 2013
I bought this ring for our silver wedding anniversary as a surprise for my wife . It was not quite what my wife liked and we had to return the ring . The customer service I received was fantastic !!!!! because we had to ask for a refund this was no problem to them. My wife had a ring that she had her eye on and we got that ring . We will return and both look next time because of the personal service which Vashi gave , was second to none . Thank you for your Kind service . Ian
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 April 2014
Was worried about buying such an expensive ring on line. When this turned up I was more than impressed. His it in a sock on the way to America and proposed. Fiancé absolutely loves this!!!
on 17 February 2013
Diamond Manufacturers........where to begin?
I ordered a diamond solitaire ring for my wife for Christmas and was a bit dubious about spending such a large amount of money on line. However, after much googling, DM appeared to be about the best of the bunch - wrong, they were amazing!!!
Ordered 10 days before Christmas but then decided to increase the carat size at the last minute, this wasn't a problem for them and they dully amended my order accordingly. Their communication is excellent and they let you know when every step of the process is completed - stone selection, fabrication, inspection and dispatching. They even called to see if it had been delivered and was OK. Whole process took less than a week from ordering to receipt.
I ordered my wife's usual "P" size, however, this turned out to be slightly too big. I called DM and informed them of this and was instructed to send it back for free resizing. Again, every step of this process was communicated to me by phone.
The ring is now back with my wife - all done in under 5 days - brilliant!!! And she is obviously over the moon now with it even more so than on Christmas day. Just received another call from them to check everything is now OK. They have told me cleaning and resizing will be done free of charge for life if and when required.
The ring came with certificate of authenticity for insurance purposes. I thought it was the wrong certificate as its worth nearly 3x times what I paid for it. I also had it independently valued - same story.

If your looking to buy fine jewellery, I cannot recommend DM highly enough. Their products are excellent and their customer service is outstanding!!!

Well done DM - a complete breath of fresh air for customer service. Definite 5 star service!!!!