- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Brilliant Academic Writing Paperback – 12 Jul 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Develop key writing skills to succeed on your course.
Brilliant Academic Writing is an accessible, practical guide to the most important and essential academic writing skills that every student needs. It will help you master these skills and succeed in assignments, reports, reflective writing, exam questions, research reports and literature reviews on any university course.
This book will give you a sound grounding in the conventions, structures and practice of good academic writing and will provide instantaneous, easily accessible practical advice and guidance on the most important academic writing skills that you will need to get the most out of your course.
- Develop the key academic writing skills that allow you to successfully express your ideas
· Get to grips with the conventions and structures of good academic writing
· Identify key elements that markers look for in your work
- Demonstrate critical thinking in your written work
About the Author
Bill Kirton is an experienced lecturer and writer who most recently held the post of Royal Literary Fund Writing fellow at the Universities of Aberdeen, Dundee and St Andrews.
Jonathan Weyers and Kathleen McMillan both work at the University of Dundee. Both have been teaching and lecturing for over 25 years and latterly have specialised in the transferable skills area. They have a track record of collaborative writing and achievement in this area.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?