- Also check our best rated Baby Swing reviews
Bright Starts Biscotti Baby Portable Swing
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Plush, oversized seat with cushioned foot pillow and removable head support in the softest fabrics
- Comfort ReclineTM offers two full-body recline positions for baby's ultimate comfort
- Whisper QuietTM operation
- Six swing speeds and swing timer with 3 settings: 15, 30, and 45 minutes
- Six calming melodies with volume control and auto shut off
- Removable toy bar pivots back for easy access to baby
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Comfort & Harmony boasts all the elements that keep baby supremely soothed and happy at every touch point.
Featuring TrueSpeed Technology, our Portable Swing automatically recognizes the baby’s weight and adjusts the swing’s motion to maintain consistent, soothing swing speed even as baby grows.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It plays a ballerina type mellody which my eldest daughter likes too.
- God build quality - easy to assemble.
- Nice music
- 2x volume settings
- Timer options 15/30/45
- Good swing speeds
- Can fold - easy to store.
- To deep profile of sitting - not comfortable for our new born - can not lay down flat.
- No batteries - in my opinion batteries could be AA type / or something re-chargeable.
- Changing swing speed quite loud click - can wake up baby.
- Music will go off after some time - even when timer is set for 45 minutes.
I would recommend it to a friend.
The swing is nice looking and has soft fabric. However, as someone else stated, the hanging toys are not 3D as shown in the picture and do look cheap.
The swing also has various speed settings which you can increase as the baby weighs more. The swing plays a few tunes one after another with 2 different loudness settings. The tunes are ok, but one or two of them are a bit depressing rather than soothing.
Another reviewer commented on how this product was dangerous. Personally I cannot see how. As long as you follow the instructions and make the swing properly and use the adjustable harness I cannot see any safety concerns.
Furthermore, the batteries have yet to run out. My son is almost 14 weeks now and although we rarely use the swing now, we used it for many hours a day for the first 5 weeks. I'm actually surprised the batteries haven't died yet!
Overall, I would recommend this product over others as its a cheaper alternative, that's safe and comfortable for the baby. It gave me hours of peace and freedom which is exactly what you need in those first few hectic weeks of becoming a mother for the first time.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Price a bit high as it was only used for a year
better consider re-selling it as used