Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £0.99 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Bright Starts Activity Balls
|Price:||£5.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.98 (25%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Five different activity balls
- Each ball features a fun activity
- Activities include a rattle, spinner and fun clicking sounds
- Multiple textures are easy for baby to grasp and hold
- Brightly coloured
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Shake, rattle and roll these fun activity balls. The set of five activity balls are designed to entertain and stimulate your baby as part of their development. Each ball in the set is different and features a fun activity such as a rattle, a spinner or making clicking sounds. The balls have multiple textured surfaces so are easy for baby to grasp and hold. The balls provide a multi-sensory experience as your baby learns to crawl and develops their motor skills.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
A fish within a clear ball that rattles
A spiral maze with small internal balls
A lion face within a clear ball that moves when rolled
2 x different textures balls with 'covers' that can be twisted
My son can hold them comfortably and they have stood the test of time having been thrown/dropped/drooled over. I clean them using a dettol wipes.
They are a lovely interactive toy which help develop your child's hand eye coordination and are a brilliant incentive to crawl! :)
I hope this review was helpful.
In particular she likes the one with the fish inside it and the one with the beads as these make a noise when she shakes them, perhaps the twisty ones will become favourites when she's slightly older.
The set contained 5 balls, each containing a different 'activity', each ball is plastic and measures approximately 6cm in diameter.
* Ball 1: The first ball is transparent, except for two pieces of red and purple plastic at the top and bottom. Inside there is a very cute looking 3D ladybird character which moves and tumbles about when the ball is moved or shook, making a rattling sound.
* Ball 2: The second ball is again transparent, this time with a blue and purple top and bottom. Inside there is circular green spinner with a few large holes cut into it, alongside around 15 minature balls of varying colours. I guess I would describe this one as a bit like a rattle, when shook the beads make a rattling sound. The ball can also be tipped side to side or upside down to feed the balls through the holes.
* Ball 3: The third ball is the last of our transparent balls. Again there are two colourful plastic pieces of plastic at the top and bottom this time red and purple. Inside the ball is a 2D plastic spinner with a picture of a cute tiger on. This spinner spins when the ball is rolled.Read more ›
I like the twisty balls that have different rings with different textures that click as you twist them. They are not easy to twist for a baby though and becomes more of interest at around 12 months old or so. The one with narrower rings is not as good at clicking now as two rings just spin and the one with larger rings has one stiff ring after 9 months use.
My daughter is most fascinated by the ball with a spinning tiger inside and will sit for ages just staring at it. Great distraction whilst doing a nappy or spoon feeding and easy to wipe clean! I am impressed it continues to spin freely and easily inside the ball as I thought it was bound or get stuck! The clear ball with a fish and the one with the spiral and little balls in are also good and well played with but the spinning tiger ball wins!
Well loved, well used, great value! Recommended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These balls are very good for our 6 month old granddaughter. At the present time she is just banging them together!! Read morePublished 2 days ago by norma daniels
Two clickety-clack ratchet-sound balls, too advanced for toddler (8mo).
One is a rattle and one is a shaker, those are winners. Fifth ball has a spinning cat face. Read more
My son loves throwing these around and having daddy fetch them back...great fun till one of you gets bored...Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
I Bought these for my son when he was 8 mths old and he loved them, didn't stop playing with them so definitely a good buy and well worth the money. Really good quality. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Claire B