Customer reviews

on 17 December 2012
I bought this item for my mum for xmas as a stocking filler - this is a great little gift!
on 6 July 2013
Cheap quirky little gift, arrived quickly & as with all Bride Side products it seems well made. I bought it along with a Bride Side coaster to give to a friend as a gift, will hopefully be well recieved.
on 28 May 2013
Brought as a gift. My friend loved it. Will be buying another one for myself soon. Not actually tried it in a bottle but assume it fits ok.
on 30 May 2013
Great present for difficult husband, it's so handy you can find these things that aren't on high street. Keep it up !
on 23 February 2014
I was disappointed y this as I felt the photo made the product look a lot bigger than it is. The cork is actually smaller than average size, and the sign not that bug at all. Should have read the dimensions!
on 27 December 2013
I bought this for my cousin as her parents had been drinking her wine - she found it hilarious! Good stocking filler.
on 20 January 2014
Made me smile when i saw it and made my friend laugh when i gave it her! Nice quality too so really pleased :)
on 5 July 2014