- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Briggs & Riley Baseline Commuter Expandable Upright U119CX (BLACK)
|Price:||£399.00 FREE UK delivery.|
- ZIPPER: Our bags feature self-repairing, durable YKK® Racquet CoilTM zippers. Ergonomic zipper pulls. Lockable main compartment zipper pulls.
- FABRIC: 2520D ballistic nylon outer fabric is abrasion resistant, water repellent, color fast and self healing. Soft, durable twill lining is light-colored to easily locate packed items
- CAPACITY: 2096 - 2783 cu. in. / 34.4 - 45.6 liters
- CASE DIMENSIONS: 18 x 14 x 8 in. / 45.5 x 35.5 x 20.5 cm
- OUTSIDE EXPANDED DEPTH: 11.5 in. / 29 cm
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Featuring our patented CXTM Expansion-Compression Technology
This compact, lightweight suitcase is the perfect carry-on for overnight trips, and ideal for travel within Europe and Asia. With CX technology, the bag expands up to 33%, then compresses back down to original size to store in the overhead compartment or under your seat.
• Cinch-down mesh garment panels keep contents from shifting and minimize wrinkling
• Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 3 stop heights
• Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
• Cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling
• HideAwayTM ID tag conceals personal information
• Hybrid fiberglass frame is lightweight and provides flexibility, durability and shape retention
• Large u-zip front pocket is perfect for storing extra items
• Low profile wheels and feet fit most overhead compartments
• Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
• Outsider® pocket for convenient storage of quick-access items
• Reinforced, low profile protective corner guards on all 4 corners
• Retractable low profile side carry handle
• Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
• SpeedThruTM pocket allows for quick storage of items at security checkpoints
• Streamlined wedged feet deflect impacts
• V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
Size Name: 19" | Colour Name: BLACK
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
International Carry-On Expandable Wide-Body Spinner, 55cm, 57 litres, Black
Briggs & Riley Transcend Wide Carry-On Expandable Spinner Hand Luggage, 54 cm, 60.6 L, Grey (Slate)
Briggs & Riley Baseline Limited Edition Domestic Carry-On Expandable Upright Hand Luggage, 56 cm, 55.5 L, Navy
Briggs & Riley Transcend Tall Carry-On Expandable Upright Hand Luggage, 56 cm, 52.1 L, Slate
Briggs & Riley Kinzie Street International Carry-On Spinner, Grey
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Luggage Express||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||WARDOW|
|Item Dimensions||22.86 x 35.56 x 48.26 cm||38.1 x 22.86 x 53.34 cm||38.1 x 22.86 x 53.34 cm||35.56 x 22.86 x 55.88 cm||35.56 x 22.86 x 55.88 cm||22.86 x 36.83 x 50.8 cm|
|Item Weight||3.67 kg||4.54 kg||3.9 kg||3.54 kg||3.9 kg||1.1 kg|
|Size||19"||55cm, 57L||54 cm||56 cm||56 cm||53 cm|
|Volume Capacity||—||57 litres||60.6 litres||55.5 litres||52.1 litres||35.7 litres|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For those familiar, it's essentially a Tumi with a proper warranty......Briggs and Riley have a true unconditional lifetime warranty so this is well worth the high initial purchase price.
I have uploaded some better product pictures from the B&R website.
I went for this as it seemed to be the only quality carry on I could find to meet requirements for most airlines (including budget).
Very stylish, robust, easy to use and has good capacity. No problem as carry-on for my Virgin flight and plenty of room for it in overhead storage - although other passengers seemed to have some huge carry on bags so not sure how strict they are with their rules.
It has some great features. The handle is on the outside which allows for better packing. There are plenty of useful pockets (that don't cause unsightly bulging) to allow easy access to passport / laptop / bag for liquids etc which helps for a speedy pass through airport security.
It comes with a TSA padlock.
The only downside is that it is not a spinner (4 wheels) like my previous carry-on but it's a minor grumble and there IS one available in this range but it has slightly larger dimensions. If you aren't paranoid about having your carry on checked into the hold at the gate last minute like I am then that may be the one for you!