Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Briers Ladies Rigger, Lavender, Medium
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A great garden workhorse, that's tough, well designed and keeps on going
- These gloves are a practical choice for those tougher garden tasks
- Breathable, ventilated mesh back for cooler comfort, and extended loose safety cuff for forearm protection
- Carefully sourced compliant leather from our audited tannery
- Medium / 8
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Briers Ladies Rigger gloves are tough and durable in a classic, solid design for the more robust gardening jobs.
1 x pair of Gardening Gloves
From the manufacturer
Briers Core Gloves Collection
Briers is one of the UK industry leader of a comprehensive collection that spans traditional to trend-focused quality gardening gloves, footwear and lifestyle products. We have created design-led and long-established practical products that retain what we believe matters to make quality gardening goods; innovative British design, quality materials and tried and tested reliability.
Briers Core Gloves
Our extensive collection of gloves continues to lead the gardening market. Long-established classic-style gloves feature as well as more contemporary designs and patterns. Many of our gloves are task orientated, making it easy to select the best performing glove for the task at hand.
We continue to be innovative in production techniques to ensure an ever-improving quality and more specialised as well as versatile gloves.
Get the right glove for the job!
- Grass cutting
- Tougher jobs
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Put them on and you instantly look like you know what you are doing even though I have no clue. Good equipment for my no1 gardening motto 'if in doubt, pull it out' I mean foliage of course...
The fabric is thick but still malleable, and all the stitching is tight.
Overall, a good value set of gardening gloves.