- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Bridgedale Socks Women's Midweight Control Fit Raspberry/pink - Women's Small 3 - 4.5 UK
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1 Pair Pack
- WoolFusion® technology
- Friction free heel and ankle
- 360° degree protection
Bridgedale store for a great selection of technical outdoor socks for walking, hiking, mountaineering and running.
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
One look at Bridgedale Midweight Control Fit Winter Sports Socks reveals that they are no ordinary ski socks. The technical knit method employed by Bridgedale means that not only are these midweight socks anatomically designed for 360o precise, targeted insulation and cushioning, but the actual yarn mixture varies as well. Friction free zones are created with slicker yarn for easy boot entry and heel retention, whereas the WoolFusion® blend of Merino Wool and Endurofil provides warmth, softness and moisture control. A Fine knit cushion toe box and a high friction forefoot improves edge feel for more control, while tapered cushioning and light grade compression improves fit, impact protection and comfort.(05/12)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Now being used for chilly camping nights! Perfect socks!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not really as thick a sock as I had hoped for (although I do like thick socks), otherwise fine. They washed well too.Published on 18 Jan. 2014 by Sarah
These socks keep my feet cosy and warm all winter. I get cold very easily so this is no mean feat. Bridgedale are hard to beat!Published on 18 Dec. 2013 by Rachel