Customer reviews

Size: 5-6.5|Colour: Navy|Change

on 15 June 2017
These are very comfortable and light perfect for summer hiking. They fit well and feel really nice and they didn't make my feet sweat. However, I've worn and washed them 3 times (on 15 mile plus hikes) and they have holes in the toes, so are now in the bin. Disappointed with the lasting quality from this well known brand. Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't buy again.
on 21 May 2017
Just perfect. I wear them in various combinations (on their own single or double or with a cushioned walking sock) depending on lengths or terrain of walking. Very soft and comfy on feet. No more blisters or rubbing!!
on 4 July 2017
Don't skimp on walking socks - wear these if you can and a liner sock underneath for really long walks - best socks that I have ever purchased and I would buy again without hesitation.
on 15 May 2017
I get very hot feet I dont use these as liners but as socks and they are great at keeping my feet nice and cool
on 18 April 2017
Bought to help combat Raynauds when walking and cycling. They provide a lovely soft base layer with very little bulk helping to provide warmth and comfort in walking boots and cycling shoes.
on 17 August 2016
Theses are great for keeping the feet cool in the hot weather.
on 1 April 2017
Great
on 13 July 2017
Really good on long walks.
on 18 April 2013
I bought these socks because I was fed up with getting blisters and thicker socks made my toes feel crushed inside my boots. I now wear 2 pairs of these and so far haven't had any problems. They are a good fit and quite fine so wearing 2 pairs at a time is quite comfortable.My feet remain cool and dry inside my boots and they wash and dry overnight - or in a matter of hours if they are on a radiator. Don't use fabric softener during washing as it inhibits their performance. Worth every penny.
22 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 June 2017
I love these socks and rarely use anything else. They are great with trainers. Their very finest moment was approaching a waterfall in Greece. I waded through a deep pool in them with my walking trainers on, and they held up perfectly. I walked all the way back to the car with soaked feet and felt no rubbing whatsoever.