Customer reviews

Bridge of Blood
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.15

on 21 February 2013
A compelling, scary read that carries you a long at pace. It has also been well researched.It's full of menace and suspense with shocks and horror punching their way through the pages, not least of all children missing and the de-flowering of an innocent nun and much, much more. Philip Mc'Cormac is a seriously good writer and I hope that there's a sequel to this book because the characters depicted in it are worth another airing.
If you read this whilst on your own, you'll be sleeping with the light on.
P.A.Lewis-Brown.
One person found this helpful
on 11 January 2013
I ordered Bridge of Blood from Amazon and it was delivered two days later. I couldn't resist taking a look inside and found I couldn't put it down until I had read it from cover to cover. Philip McCormac obviously knows how to hold his reader's interest and uses an intriguing variety of tactics to keep the adrenaline running. An excellent book. I can't wait to read the sequel.
on 24 January 2013
I purchased this Kindle e-book in the States. I had tried to purchase it on this page, but could not, since I am in the USA. I am impressed with this author, however, and want to share my review here.

I am not usually a fan of horror fiction, but this author's writing style hooked me. He tells an exciting story, but exciting stories are a dime a dozen. He tells his story well, with outstanding prose, and that skill is as rare as hens' teeth. Reading his words is like letting fine chocolate melt in your mouth.

As a bonus, his story is well-structured and actually quite frightening. And suspenseful.
One person found this helpful