- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Bridesmaids (Blu-ray + DVD) [Region Free]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£12.41 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Universal Pictures and producer Judd Apatow (Knocked Up, The 40-Year-Old Virgin) invite you to experience Bridesmaids. Kristen Wiig leads the cast as Annie, a maid of honour whose life unravels as she leads her best friend, Lillian (Maya Rudolph), and a group of colorful bridesmaids (Rose Byrne, Melissa McCarthy, Wendi McLendon-Covey and Ellie Kemper) on a wild ride down the road to matrimony.
Annie’s life is a mess. But when she finds out her lifetime best friend is engaged, she simply must serve as Lillian’s maid of honour. Though lovelorn and broke, Annie bluffs her way through the expensive and bizarre rituals. With one chance to get it perfect, she’ll show Lillian and her bridesmaids just how far you’ll go for someone you love.
- Unrated/Extended Feature
- Gag Reel
- Made of Honour: Behind The Scenes of Bridesmaids
- Blind Date (Blind Date with Dave, Dave-o-rama)
- Deleted Scenes:- Shrimp Fork, Bonjour, Annie & Judy, Different Friends, Shit Show, Big Things
- Roommates (Welcome Home, Deleted Scenes:- Annie Can't Relax, Oo-laka Juice, Payback, Extended & Alternate Scenes:- Meet Gil & Brynn, Split The Rent:- Breasts, Under the Table, Itchy Crotch, Annie Gets Kicked Out, Oo-laka Juice Commercial)
- Cholodecki's (Deleted Scenes:- Personal Phone Call, Diamonds, Last Chance), (Extended & Alternated Scenes:- Annie Insults Customers, Semi-Molested, The Longest Argument Ever); Commercials:- Spot #1, Spot #2
- Pep Talk
- Drunk Z-o-rama
- Annie Vs. Helen
- Hold On - Full Song Performance
- Easter Egg - Punch Me
- Theatrical Feature Commentary with Director Paul Feig, Co-Writer Annie Mumolo and Cast Members Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Melissa McCarthy, Wendi McClendon-Covey & Ellie Kemper
- Extended & Alternate Scenes:- Ted Sex, The Morning After, Boot Camp, Judy On Barb, Motorboat, Bird Bath, Meet The Bridesmaids, Dueling Toasts:- Alt 1, Alt 2, Crazy Old Broad, Ham Slacks, Becca Pukes Again, Bachelorette Phone Call, Shower Part 1 Alt, Car With Ted:- Half Hour, My Friend, Two Days a Week, Sex Tape
- Pocket BLU
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I don't think this film could have a better cast, Kirsten Wiig (Annie) and Maya Rudolph (Lillian/Lil) were excellent together and played a wonderful comedy duo as the two BFF's, Rose Byrne (Helen) played a brilliant part with the rivalry between herself and Annie that added that extra comedy and sense of drama, Wendi McLedon-Covey (Rita) is gut-bustingly funny with her crude, foul-mouthed comments about her children and marriage, Ellie Kemper (Becca) adds a sense of reality as Becca's down-to-earth and forms a very close bond with Rita, and Melissa McCarthy (Megan) adds the physical comedy to the mix. With this concoction of talented-actresses and unbelievably funny characters, it was almost impossible to not laugh!
This DVD is pure comedy gold and will be the best money you've ever spent. If you're a male don't be afraid to buy this, it looks very girly but it's a must-see.This film will definitely meet your expectations, if not exceed them. If you've seen and liked Identity Thief, or Bachelorette, then you will love Bridesmaids.
The premise of the story is based around Annie (Kristen Wiig) who is maid of honour for her best friend, Lillian (Maya Rudolph). But it's when Lillian introduces Annie to her new friend Helen (Rose Byrne) that the drama and rivalry ensues. They compete for who can impress Lillian the most. Annie goes on a path of destruction, losing her job, getting kicked out of her flat, messing up her romantic relationships and losing her best friend. But, of course, she turns it all around (would be quite a depressing film if she didn't!).
There are some excellent moments in the film and excellent characters. Annie's flat mates Brynn and Gil (Rebel Wilson and Matt Lucas) are this odd brother and sister from England who decide to chuck Annie out of the flat because they think they are too old to live together with a flat-mate - so they are going to live together, alone (work that one out!). They actually look like brother and sister, so the casting is spot on.
Megan (Melissa McCarthy, Molly from Mike and Molly) is one of the bridesmaids and the brides' sister-in-law to be, and she is hilarious as a character and an actress. The way she delivers her lines is dry and perfectly timed.
What I think disappointed most viewers is the fact that the film is not full of running jokes. However, what I enjoyed most about the film was the realism to certain situations, the awkwardness when you first meet someone, where you talk over each other and babble on.Read more ›
Music is good and the acting is also good but tone it down a bit for me. I feel this appeals to a different audience who like in your face comedy which is not me.
If your liked ' Dumb and Dumber' then this might appeal to you.
Maybe it is more of a chick-flick, because of the theme. Nonetheless, it was well-cast, well-scripted and well-acted. Laughing is so healing, and even though this was a light-hearted film (some might even call it ‘superficial), the acting and script were so realistic that I think many people will be drawn in by its humorous nature and realistic theme.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've seen it twice and I would watch it again it's funny and the actresses are great and John Hamm is delic...... Brilliant moviePublished 14 hours ago by Anon
A very awkwardly, funny film. If you like comedies where you are putting your hand over your eyes in disbelief then this is the type for you. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Josie M
Loved this film, a bit of silly escapism to snuggle down and enjoy. Funny throughout.Published 8 days ago by Caro3683
Excellent film funny witty and lots of laughs, highly recommendPublished 28 days ago by Kindle Customer