on 13 January 2014
Again Shadonna Richards has excelled with this second book of the series... This is the story of Lucas and Maxine..If you love a feel good gooey romance this book is for you.. you will laugh out loud at times..you will also tear up..I cannot wait for the next book in the series.. you have to read this book you will not be disappointed.. I will give nothing of the story away I detest spoilers.. I recommend this book 100%
One person found this helpful
on 30 April 2014
The characters are great and I love the family dynamics. The only criticism I have - and it is only a small one, is that there are a few words missing in a couple of the sentences. Because it only happens a couple of times it doesn't detract from the story. So I would recommend this book.
on 21 January 2017
Great
on 11 March 2014
What a cute romantic story. Lots of sexual tension. The 2 main characters are nice and there are a few twists and turns on the way.
on 31 March 2014
I loved this book as i have done all the others. Was hard to put it down until i had finished it. Brilliant Series and great Author.
on 5 January 2016
Great buy.!!!!
on 22 June 2015
good story line kept me reading and wanting more
on 15 March 2015
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 3 August 2014
Good read
on 2 September 2015
A quick read for a holiday