Brice Bouzy Brut Grand Cru 2007 /2010 Champagne 75 cl
- Aromatic with intense, pronounced, red and jammy fruits
- Red fruit, round, complex and voluptuous
- Intense flavours of tropical fruit, vanilla and cream
- Fine and delicate bubbles with enhanced aromas of gingerbread and apricot
- A lovely freshness on the nose and an exceptional richness
Customers Also Shopped For
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
A nice balanced Champagne, with intense flavours of tropical fruit, vanilla & cream conveyed in a velvety effervescence, with a lingering, creamy finish. Round and refreshing with a long finish. Elegant and stylish- will knock you off your feet. Aromatic with intense, pronounced, red and jammy fruits.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?