Customer reviews

on 23 April 2013
Very good purchase. Would probably not buy this format again as prefer biographies and not interviews. Needed to try it out though, and who better to try it out on than Brian Clough!
4 people found this helpful
on 21 March 2017
Great
on 5 March 2016
Not what I assumed. Lots of radio/tv interviews back to back. But probably makes it more interesting. Not great sound quality on some, but that's the olden days for you. It adds authenticity and memory to those days.
on 29 November 2014
Excellent, very pleased with my purchase.
on 21 September 2013
A good value CD,very frank and a really good listen.A good value stocking filler for anyone interested in football history.
4 people found this helpful
on 31 October 2012
Brian Clough In His Own Words - was a very interesting insight into the thinking of a football genius. What clearly comes through when listening to him is his passion for the game and his passion for winning. He is one of the people that I admire - but I did see a contradictory nature to him that I have never seen before. He gets very political at times - but I did feel that considering the fortune he must have made out of the game - that to me it made him sound a bit hypocritical - which is something I didn't expect to get from the CD.
9 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 20 May 2014
Not being a Notts. Forest or Derby County Fan, I didn't realise at the time what a great man Brian Clough was. I did see the recent film 'The Damned United' which prompted my interest. Hearing these interviews now makes me realise how extraordinary he was.