- Also check our best rated Deep Fat Fryer reviews
Breville VDF105 Halo Plus Health Fryer - White/Green
|Price:||£69.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£20.00 (22%)|
- Uses only half a tablespoon of oil to cook 1 kg of chips
- Tilt function and non-stick rotating bowl for even browning
- Also fry, bake, sauté and roast a wide variety of foods
- Double action cooking method with 75 minute digital timer
- Includes removable dishwasher-safe bowl, roasting rack and measuring spoon
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Breville Halo+ Health Fryer VDF105 presents the healthier way to fry chips and cook a wide range of heavenly food. The Halo+ uses just half a tablespoon of oil to cook 1 kg of fresh chips. Plus, it uses no oil whatsoever when cooking oven chips and frozen foods. The tilt functions and non-stick rotating bowl continuously turns ingredients for suitable even browning and results. This Halo+ is also the fast health fryer yet. The bowl design allows for complete versatility to cook not only chips, but even more delicate foods such as fish. The Halo+ caters for fresh or frozen foods, coated or uncoated chicken and fish, crispy chips, succulent chops, tasty spring rolls and spicy samosas.
Creamy chicken korma or a hearty red wine sausage casserole can also be prepared. You can even cook mouth-watering sausages, homemade burgers or steak. You can even prepare tasty desserts. The Breville Halo+ features a double action cooking method - fan assisted convection and radiated - with heating elements above and below. You can select your method for maximum control and even cooking. You'll also get a reversible roasting rack, which raises the food and allows excess oil to drain off. This works for sausages or a small roast chicken, for example.
With instant heating, the Halo+ is ready to cook when you are. No pre-heat time is required. The halogen element provides an instant heat source. The element also illuminates the bowl's interior, so you can easily view the cooking progress. Easy-to-use digital controls include a 75 minute timer and allow you to time cooking and monitor the countdown. When cooking is complete, the Halo+ automatically turns off and beeps to alert you. The cool-touch handle clips to the bowl, allowing you to simply remove the bowl and serve immediately. The Halo+ is as easy to clean as it is to cook with. Once cool, the inner bowl, lid and roasting rack can be easily removed and cleaned in the dishwasher. As a bonus, you also get a recipe book filled with ideas for tasty starters, main meals and desserts. You'll find the recipe book inside the Halo'+ instruction booklet.
From the manufacturer
Quick Look Features
- 1.25Kg food capacity
- Halogen element provides instant heat-up
- Double-action cooking method
- 75 minute digital timer with illuminated display, sound alert and automatic shut-off
- Grill-only facility
- Drip tray to catch condensation
- Cool touch handle and non-slip feet
- Recipes Included
Breville VDF105 Halo Plus Health Fryer - White/Green
Get healthy with the Breville Halo+ Health Fryer
Enjoy your favourite foods the healthy way with the Breville Halo+ Health Fryer. Using just half a spoon of oil for 1Kg fresh chips, and no oil at all for frozen foods, you can fry, bake, sauté and roast a whole host of delicious foods.
The unique tilt function means foods like chips, potato wedges and roast vegetables are continuously turned throughout cooking to ensure perfectly even browning. More delicate foods like fish, mushrooms and cakes can be cooked in the level position while the grill-only function is ideal for bacon, chicken fillets and steaks.
The halogen element means heat-up is immediate, while the double-action cooking method makes this fryer fantastically versatile.
A roasting rack and measuring spoon are included along with a cooking guide and over 20 recipe ideas. Cleaning is easy too thanks to the removable lid, bowl, roasting rack and spoon which are also dishwasher-safe.
Quick, Convenient and Multi-Functional
Instant dual heat source
The Fan assisted instant dual heat source means no long wait to start cooking your favourite meals including chips and wedges.
Only half a spoon of oil is required for 1 kg of fresh chips – 99.5 per cent less than a standard 3 L deep fat fryer.
The tilting cooking function and rotating non-stick bowl keeps food moving and cooking evenly. Grill only function is ideal for fish and bacon – the roasting rack allows excess oil to drain off for a healthy, tasty meal.
Chips aren’t all it can put on your plate, you can also bake, sauté and roast a wide variety of foods.
There are three cooking options including dual heat on tilt, grill only or dual heat without tilt – each designed to deliver optimal meals every time.
From Bean Chillis to Crème Brulees, it’s the gadget that’ll keep you coming back for more, and with its 1.25 kg capacity, the whole family will want in too.
Quick, convenient and satisfying meals at home
This model is designed to help save time too, it is 28 per cent faster than the original Halo.
The dual heat source provides instant heat-up; whilst the 75 minute digital timer, sound alert and automatic shut-off ensures every meal is cooked to optimum results.
There’s no hassle afterwards either as the removable dishwasher safe lid and bowl keeps cleaning and washing up hassle free.
Your Favourite Foods But Healthier
Breaded Haddock Goujons with Lemon Mayonnaise
3 boned haddock fillets, skins removed
200g white breadcrumbs
75g plain flour
Salt and freshly ground pepper
2 eggs, beaten
2 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley
1 measuring spoon of sunflower oil
3 tsp of lemon juice
2 tsp of finely grated lemon zest
1 clove garlic, crushed
1. Using a sharp knife, carefully slice the haddock fillets into 2cm wide strips.
2. Place the bread crumbs, eggs and flour separately into individual dishes, season the
flour and sprinkle the breadcrumbs with the parsley.
3. Place the haddock goujons into the flour dish and toss until coated, shake off the excess flour and then dip them into the beaten egg. Next, toss the goujons in the
breadcrumbs until completely coated.
4. Flatten the goujons carefully on a flat surface using the palm of your hand.
5. Place the goujons into the bowl and drizzle over the oil. Cook on the dual heat mode
setting for 15 to 20 minutes with your Halo+ health fryer in the level position.
Turn the goujons halfway through cooking.
6. To make the lemon mayonnaise, mix the mayonnaise with the lemon juice, lemon zest
and garlic. Spoon into a suitable serving dish.
Serve the goujons with the mayonnaise dip and a salad of your choice.
800g of small potatoes, skins left on but well washed
1 measuring spoon of olive oil
1 measuring spoon of Cajun spices
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut the potatoes into halves, then into wedges using a sharp knife. Rinse them twice
to remove the starch then completely cover with water until you are ready to cook them.
2. When you are ready to cook them, drain and pat the potatoes dry with kitchen paper.
3. Coat them with the oil and the Cajun spices.
4. Set the timer for 35 to 40 minutes and cook on the dual heat mode setting with your Halo+ health fryer in the tilted position until they are golden and crisp.
Baked Salmon with a Parmesan Crust
2 salmon fillets, boned
2 slices of bread, 1 or 2 day-old is the best
1 cloves of garlic
50g Parmesan cheese
20g soft spread (low-fat margarine, etc.)
1 tbsp of fresh basil
1 tbsp of fresh parsley
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Insert the roasting rack into your Halo+ health fryer. Lightly oil the rack.
2. Place the bread, garlic, Parmesan cheese and herbs into a food processor or mini chopper and process into a fine breadcrumb consistency. Rub or pulse in the soft spread, season.
3. Place the salmon fillets onto the grill rack, skin side down, and lightly brush with olive
4. Set the timer for 10 to 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of the fillets) and
cook on the dual heat mode setting with your Halo+ health fryer in the level position.
5. Open the lid and cover the top of each salmon fillet with the breadcrumb mixture.
6. Set the timer for 5 to 10 minutes and cook on the dual heat mode setting with your
Halo+ health fryer in the level position until the topping is golden.
Delicious served with our Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable recipe.
Turn On Your Creativity
Breville believe that creativity shouldn’t be out of reach and with the right tools anything is possible. Breville want to help you make the most of your home. Drink, toast, mix, whisk and chop your way to a world of pure imagination. Creative solutions, inspiring ideas. No excuses, no limits. Let Breville help to turn on your creativity.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews