on 3 May 2010
I recieved this product and had to return it to Amazon as the buttons did not work.
Amazon were excellent and sent me a replacement which arrived very quickly.

This replacement also had problems,
While the buttons now work, there was a screw missing so every time you put it on, the watch part falls out.

As it was not that expensive, I decided to put up with that issue, but then discovered the time keeping is erratic
for example it reads say 10:00am which is correct but then a few minutes later it will read 01:00pm and then a few minutes later
will read 3am.

I would not advise anyone to waste their money on this item, and in fact think Amazon should review it and perhaps no longer stock it.
It does not work properly.

It is such a pity as the watch itself is very comfortable to wear, in fact you could forget you are wearing it its so light.
That said, its a nice bracelet but useless as a watch.
on 20 December 2010
Genuinely stylish, it receives coos of appreciation whenever seen, also it is fully waterproof and survives a good rattling around while playing football without any problems.

However it lacks functionality, does no more than tell the time/date, and...well...it doesn't do either of those very well. It has a habit of stopping and/or resetting itself - curiously it only does this when I'm asleep so I've no idea how this happens! My guess is I'm knocking one of the back buttons in my sleep, but whatever the reason this is a serious design flaw for something that is designed to tell the time only.

In short, if you want to look stylish, go for it. If you want something that tells the time, look elsewhere...
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 January 2010
A great design and concept that just isn't up to the job. Put simply, this is a product that isn't fit for purpose. I bought one for myself and the strap snapped after about 3 weeks of use - I have an average size hand and fairly thin wrist. I also bought a neon (from a different retailer) as a gift for my daughter which had to be returned after the adjusting buttons became stuck. I made the purchase despite reading other reviews that warned about likely problems. Why? Because I couldn't believe that reputable retailers would stock such a poor quality product. I'll pay more attention in the future!
on 1 November 2009
as many reviewers have said, this watch is cheap, does nothing more sophsticated than tell the time (in the day time only - it has no light). yes it turns heads as it is so small, and its light weight is very comfortable to wear. however the watch just stopped working one day after only a couple of weeks of use so its now in the bin. even if it is considered 'disposable' (and should anything be thought of like that these days?) I would expect a few months of use before binning it.
on 17 June 2014
A little expensive compared to some places, and the watches aren't the best. I bought a couple in different colours, and I don't think either lasted more than 2 months. They have a tenadancy to fall behind but about 5 minutes a week as well, and a nightmare to reset.
on 9 February 2011
I ordered my Breo Roam the other day, and it arrived the very next day on super saver delivery... fantastic.
I have had a breo roam before, so I know what to expect from the watch.
My previous roam lasted just over two years, with nearly daily wear. Infact the strap and face are still in almost perfect condition, its just not keeping time very well now for some reason, and its cheaper to buy a new watch, than take it in somewhere! So I am hoping my new one will last roughly the same.
The face is easy to read, I've never used the date function, but its there if I want it.
I have the roam watches in several colours, but the white is without doubt my favourite colour.
on 19 August 2012
I do appreciate that at £3.30 I wasn't buying the world best engineered timepiece but I did believe I was buying a watch as advertised and therefore assumed that it would at least tell the time.

Since the moment I got this watch out of the packet the screen will regularly go blank and after a few taps would come back on and require setting once again rendering this watch useless.

I bought this just to wear surfing and I've not tried to test the waterproof claim. On a positive note, I do give this watch 2 stars as I believe it is comfortable on my wrist and looks stylish, if only it was waterproof and told the time I would be raving about this watch.
on 19 October 2016
on 27 October 2016
Excellent, thank you.
on 15 October 2014
Too big - even though a small was ordered. It loses approximately 1-2 mins a day too. Not much use.