Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Breffo Spiderpodium for Tablet - Graphite
|Price:||£24.87 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Tablet PC Stand/Mount - Spiderpodium Tablet designed to complement all tablet PC's and larger gadgets such as digital SLR cameras, the spiderpodium Tablet is the most functional gadget stand available on the market, it is flexible, lightweight, packs flat for travel and can be controlled to fit almost any gadget. The flexibility of the stand means that gadgets can be held at any angle in a mulyitude of positions on your desk, lap or suspended.
- Car and Travel - Let your passengers watch their favourite films by hooking the Spiderpodium Tablet onto the back of the Headrest, or mount it on your dashboard whilst you use your tablet PC as a Sat Nav. Take it on the plane and grip it to the headrest or meal tray.
- Home - Perfect desk dock for your tablet PC or Camera. Use it when youre recharging your battery, syncing your gadgets or uploading your favourite music. Use it in the kitchen while you follow the recipe from your screen or the cookbook. Perch it on your lap whilst you browse the internet, or use it to support your screen whilst it scrolls through the family photo album.
- Manufactured exclusively in the UK
- 6 Colour Options
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Colour Name: Graphite
A Tablet Stand designed to fit virtually all Tablet PC's. The most functional Tablet Stand in the world! Any Position. Any Angle. Anywhere. The Spiderpodium Tablet's extremely flexible legs mean the grip can be positioned off the screen so that it in no way impedes you using the device and is compatible with all tablet devices.
Spidepodium Tablet Graphite
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Kindest regards, Breffo.
Seems like good quality - we have manipulated legs constantly and the rubber with internal supports still clamp and grip like new. Very impressed with this simple but clever product.
When it works: It clings onto anything - armchair arm my knee, desk edge etc. so it's great to use when say watching online tutorials and you need both hands. It's permenantly attached so I hold the free legs when just moving around or doing stuff. All in all very versatile and useful.
When it doesn't: You'll have read how easily it breaks - yup. First the back broke (the central thingy that the legs attach to) but I found I could still use it. Then one of the legs snapped but the rubber held it on so I can still use it. Currently I have 4 out of the 4 legs broken and I'm still using it. The broken ones are stretched tightly holding the iPad. Still for a product that I cannot fully rely on, it's expensive. If it stood up to the rigours of gentle use - I'd give it five stars.
It does the job but I wanted the blue one to match my Kindle Paperweight Case.
I think it is expensive for what it is but hopefully will last. For my purposes it's okay, but I don't think the arms/legs are really long enough to hold a 10" tablet securely, especially if they are in a case.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Two of its legs were broken when arrived but then it was used - my husband has a Breffo Spiderpodium and they are fantastic, so will order a new one for me in the near future.Published 1 month ago by Antonia Glynne Jones
It works very well & does indeed allow me to put my iPad mini where I like, even level it on an uneven surface. Easy to manipulate & light as a feather. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Margaret R Smith
I have one myself and my son-in-law saw it and wanted one for Christmas. I use it to prop my iPad on the worktop whilst cooking to catch up on iplayer.Published 7 months ago by Tracey Capelett
Great for attaching to the middle grill in a 2015 VW Golf and hold an iPhone 6S.
The smaller Breffo I found too small.
Fantastic purchase, this is so useful for the iPad especially if you do not want to hold it. Worth every penny, we use it all the time.Published 8 months ago by Mrs Shirley Goss