Breett Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with USB/SD card reader and AUX in with Remote, Audio Input Supports Ipod IPhone and all mobile phones, able to charge your mobile phone (Green)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 360-degrees rotatable design at the upper half part to meet the angle needs
- Supports USB flash drives, SD/MMC memory cards and MP3 players
- Supports external portable devices charging via functional interface,multi-language menu operation, ID3 and LRC lyrics synchronized display,memory function and 6 kinds of EQ mode settings,remote digital song selection and digital frequency selection function
- Displays music title, folder, and number of files in the folder.
- Transmit frequency: 87.5-108 MHZ
Customers Also Shopped For
Big cylindrical button design is easy for car operation
360-degrees rotatable design at the upper half part to meet the angle needs
Supports SD /MMC card and USB flash drive player and card reader functions
Unique side button design
Supports external portable devices charging via functional interface
Supports folder playback function
Supports multi-language menu operation, ID3 and LRC lyrics synchronized display
Supports memory function and 6 kinds of EQ mode settings
Supports remote digital song selection and digital frequency selection function
The panel can be multi-angle adjusted
With frequency memory, song memory function
Song name and lyrics display function
3.5 mm audio interface
Supports audio output
Type FM car transmitter
Harmonic Distortion <0.05% (FM: <0.1%)
Bit Rate 48-320 KBPS
Operating Current 60-70 MA
Power Supply DC 12-24 V
Button Big cylindrical button design
Functional Interface Standard USB 2.0, 3.5 mm, SD card
EQ mode 6 modes
Weight: 136.96 g
Size: 17.5*9.8*4 cm
1 x Car MP3 Transmitter
1 x Remote Control Unit
1 x Audio Cable
1 x Safety Fuse
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
However, after 2 days of use, I am only giving it 3 stars fo the following reasons:
1. The 3.5mm socket seems faulty - a 3.5m plug does not fit as deeply and snugly as it should. Maybe this is why I cannot get it to transmit sound from my mobile phone.
2. It came with no instructions.
3. I cannot figure out how to move between folders on the SD card.
So I will use this to play the 15GB of MP3 and WMA files on my SD card, but will use another device to play music/videos on my mobile.
I rang Amazon who were brilliant, they sent me another one, packaging only marginally better (I wouldn't accept it if I was in a shop). It worked perfectly when plugged directly into the 12v power socket, I was able to play my Kindle and all my other devices once I set an unused FM frequency on my car radio, As I need the socket for my TomTom, FM transmitter and camera etc. I needed to buy a splitter.
It's fine for occasional use, but I'd upgrade your stereo to one with an SD card/Aux IN if you wanted to play your own music all the time.
The sound coming over the stereo was a bit distorted and the jack connector is very cheap. It won't survive more than a couple of connect/disconnect cycles.
It came with a spare fuse and a jack cable. Delivery was prompt and it was well packaged.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product. Real simple to tune in to FM radio. I can finally play my Audio files from my Handset through my car speakers.Published 14 months ago by Sarfaraz
It worked but it's now in the bin in favour of the far superior flexsmart x3. Not even a belkin can beat it.Published 16 months ago by Geoff Slaughter