- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: William Collins (8 May 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007367694
- ISBN-13: 978-0007367696
- Product Dimensions: 14.9 x 2.9 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 749,799 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Brecon Beacons (Collins New Naturalist Library, Book 126) Paperback – 8 May 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Praise for the New Naturalist series:
‘Taken either individually or as a whole, they are one of the proudest achievements of modern publishing’ The Sunday Times
‘The series is an amazing achievement’ The Times Literary Supplement
‘The books are glorious to own’ Independent
About the Author
Jonathan Mullard is both a chartered biologist and a chartered town and country planner, combining a long-standing interest in the natural environment with a career in conservation and spatial planning. For many years he worked for local authorities, managing National Parks, Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty and Heritage Coasts in South Wales and Northeast England. Jonathan was the first senior officer for Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty to be appointed in the UK, and in this role he successfully lobbied for new legislation for the designation. He is a keen photographer, and many of his photographs are included in this book.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent service, another excellent volume in the series covering particular areas of the country.Published on 18 July 2014 by R M Mitchell