on 21 April 2017
dont stick to good when wearing makeup a bit disappointed
on 24 May 2017
Brilliant i would'nt go out without them on.
on 10 February 2013
I did find it difficult sometimes to peel the tapes off the backing. Discovered it best to peel away all the surplus stuff just leaving the tapes behing. They then came off fairly easily. For the price I found them excellent. They stayed in place all day and really did the job.
on 23 May 2013
I have previously bought more expensive Eyelid stickers and find these ones, that are a fraction of the price, work just the same. I probably had the advantage of having the English instructions that came with the more expensive ones on how to put them on which is to ensure that you put them over the crease in your eyelid. I have also had the same problem as noted by other people that because they are white they can be noticeable on your eyelid, however I found that if you put some powder eyeshadow on them before removing them from the backing paper (preferably flesh colour) this seems to make it less likely that they will be noticed. Finally with trial and error I now wear them on a daily basis and what a difference they make to my once droopy eyes. I would recommend that at this price they are worth giving them a try before going to the expense of botox or cosmetic surgery.
on 9 May 2012
My main criticism of this Chinese product is that there is no leaflet in any European language, let alone English to explain the best method of applying these. My reading of Mandarin or Cantonese characters is very limited and so it was simply by trial and error that I experimented with these lid lifts.

Being elderly, with very baggy lids, these were helpful in lifting part of the lid and improving the look of my eye. Quite honestly, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, so I was happy with the slight improvement that it gave and it only took a small amount of practice. Anyway if you don't get it quite right the first time, they are cheap enough to peel it off and start again. Now that I have tried these, I would buy them again and would also look to trial other more expensive products to see whether they are more effective.
I am not sure who else but the 'droopey lid brigade ' would benefit from using this product but for the more mature lady it certainly does help avoid cosmetic surgery for a little longer.
on 7 July 2012
Bought these for my saggy eyelids, and I have to say, they're not bad. Opened my eyes up a little bit, just enough without making me look like a starey weirdo. Very cheap, so well worth a try.
on 8 April 2013
This product was effective in creating a double eyelid however, I felt my eyelids go a little droopy after using it.
on 14 June 2014
well what a fiddle to get them off the backing paper for a start. Then trying to get them positioned correctly was like trying to skin a live rabbit. as soon as you think it's there it will fall off and you have to start all over again. you can not apply make-up over or under them and they stand out like a sore thumb. Don't bother to waste your few pence on these save up and get a surgeon. I know I shall.
on 25 January 2016
Great item, gives the illusion of having a great set of eye lids, can also be used to give an eye lift as he tape is invisible and can easily be covered by foundation. Would highly recommend, great price too with free postage, can't really loose!!!
on 6 June 2015
Delete that star !! Rubbish you can see them on your lid really bad and just make you look like a laughing stock. I know they only cheap but honestly you would look more natural with Sellotape on your lids they look really bad.