on 6 September 2008
If you are the type that is easily annoyed by spelling errors, typos and the like, then steer clear of this book. It's a shame that there are so many errors as the content is good. In one part the conversion from grams to lbs is even wrong - they miss the 0 off the end of the gram number, so as to make it ridiculous!
Content-wise the book is divided into short easy to read chapters which as an exhausted brain-dead new mother you can absorb. Some sound advice. Despite the editing errors, I would still recommend the book.
on 16 February 2012
This book is a must-read for anyone new to breastfeeding. I was really struggling with feeding my son so a friend lent me this book. It was so invaluable I bought my own copy. You won't need another book on breastfeeding, this one covers everything.
on 3 May 2010
I bought this book before the birth of my first son. I would not have breastfed successfully without it. This book tackled a large number of problems that I had while breastfeeding. I would recommend it to any new mother who wants to breastfeed their baby.