Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Discover more Shop now

Size: 25 Bags|Change
Price:£5.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 12 February 2012
I can't offer a comparison with other storage bags as these are the only ones I have tried. I was swayed to buy them by the good reviews and have certainly found they have several good points. They freeze nice and flat, I actually find I am saving quite a lot of milk because I bought them. The VIA storage pots with the Philips pumps are really not convenient for storage of milk in comparison. I have seen that they can also be used for purees when weaning so don't need to worry if I have any left over. The writing tag is useful as even biro works on it (though it is upside down to my mind). The double seal definitely doesn't leak BUT I've had bags which have split at the seam and another at the base where there is no seam whilst I've been trying to defrost them, even laid flat on a plate of water! I don't know if this is due to the expansion of the milk when you freeze it as you are told to remove as much air from the bag as possible to prevent freezer burn. Maybe removal of too much air means the bag can't cope with the expansion well. Whatever the problem, I am a bit disappointed and will be trying other brands for myself when these run out.

Update - I reported the leaks to Lansinoh and had a reply stating that the bags can quite fragile due to the use of virgin plastic which can become brittle upon freezing, but that I may have had a faulty batch (the batch number has been reported). They have recommended freezing the bags with a piece of kitchen roll to protect them from sticking to the shelf or each other and have sent me some bags so I can double bag the ones already frozen when I defrost them so the milk can leak into something sterile if the bag leaks and not be wasted. The customer service was superb and I would now consider buying these bags again, though I have also bought 10 Philips Avent cups.
on 3 June 2016
Nice idea but doesn't work well.
First I had a few bags leak whiel defrosting.
Second milk tends to cling to the containers. so you lose a few mls of milk decanting into the bags from the pump bottle and again you lose a few mls of milk decanting from the bag back into a feeding bottle.

In the end we bought a load of sterifeed bottles that way you can express directly into them, freeze them and then defrost for feeding without loosing a single drop.
It also works out cheaper and there no chance of a leaky bag!
on 17 March 2011
These are ideal for milk storage in fridge or freezer. If you freeze them flat then the milk defrosts really quickly under a warm running tap. Have had no problems and would definitely recommend them.
on 28 February 2016
The bags come in 2 packs within the box. Each bag requires the top 4mm or so to be ripped off, then opened. Once filled, there is a double seal to prevent leaking and ensure no precious milk is lost! The biggest thing I love about these bags is there is plenty of space for information on the top of them and you can use a Biro on it! It doesn't have to be a Sharpie!
on 9 September 2010
Decided to buy these to store expressed milk in the freezer. I have frozen and defrosted quite a bit of milk and have no problems with the bags at all. The double seals are really secure and the milk come out fine. I would definately recommend using this product no matter what breast pump you use as its really easy to just tip the milk in.
on 8 September 2013
I bought this as it was cheaper than the Medela Pump & Save bags (around £8-9 for 50 rather than for just 20) to use with my Medela electric pump. The Medela ones as it's easier to stand it up. These ones do stand, but you have to make sure you remove as much air as possible first. The Medela ones also have the strap that goes over the breast shield to help hold it in place, so that you can just hold the shield while expressing. With these ones, you have to make sure you hold the bag and the neck of the breast shield firmly together and push the breast shield against your breast at the same time. I find that it's helpful to see how much milk is being expressed so with the Lansinoh bags it just makes this a little bit harder. I haven't had a chance to defrost the bag yet so can't comment on whether it leaks or not as others have mentioned. Fingers crossed!

Update: 22 November 2013
I have since defrosted some of the milk when I have been out with my baby and AVOID THESE RUBBISH BAGS! Thankfully I have put them in freezer bags, or else they'd have made a mess in my bag! Every single one of them have leaked and I've got about a dozen more in the freezer. I'm having to use the remainder to double bag while defrosting them at home and then putting the milk into a bottle to take out. The Medela ones are far better and I used 25 of them with no problems. I hate these ones.
review image
on 8 May 2015
Good quality, well-designed bags. I'm halfway through my 2nd box now and have only had one leak. Easy to use. Only criticism would be that the measurement markings on the bags are not very accurate when the bag is filled so I don't tend to refer to them much.
on 10 August 2016
There's are fantastic!
After purchasing I read some of the reviews and got a little worried about the following:
.soapy smelling milk when defrosted
.doesnt stand up when filled
.bag split in the freezer
.milk spilt when transferring into bag
I can honestly say the following:
.the le leche breatfeeding website states that some milk smells soapy when defrosted, but this is normal and not harmful to baby
.the bag DOES STAND UP
.you need to squeeze air out of the bag to allow room for expansion in the freezer, just like you would food
.if you firmly hold the bag on the double zip lock when transferring, it won't spill

These are a fantastic product and great value for money in comparison to some other brands. I use mine with a medela pump. Very satisfied!
on 25 February 2012
These bags are just perfect for freezing breastmilk.
1- they are pre-sterilised so for once there is no messing around. Each bag is sealed at the top with a peel off mecchanism for easy opening and safety (you know it is still sterile).
2- they stand really well when you pour the milk in - the last thing you want is for your bag to fall off and lose the milk. Equally, they don't fall off in the freezer's drawer when closing it back.
3- there is a clear space for writting the date and quantity of milk stored. You can also put down a name - which I guess might be useful if used by a nursery.

I haven't experienced any leakage at all so far and I have a drawer full of milk bags.
on 19 August 2016
Good quality breastmilk storage bags that have proved to be essential since my return to work whilst still breastfeeding/expressing. I have used about 40 bags so far (I've just bought my second pack) and have had minor leaks from 2 - in other words, from the box I bought, 95% fault free. They are double sealed, so they're safe to put in laying down in the freezer. They are labelled up to 6oz in volume, but have found the bags can take up to 8oz when frozen. Any more than that is probably going to put too much pressure on the bag seams when the milk freezes. Overall, good quality and good value for money.