|Price:||£2.89 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Breakout [Audio CD] Miley Cyrus
Yep--the artist formerly known as Hannah Montana is going it alone. Having conquered the teen market under her Hannah Montana moniker, 15-year-old Cyrus is now aiming for the adult world; or at least a slightly older audience. Breakout follows her dual-marketed Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus album, and differs from it in that she sounds a little more grown up, a little rougher around the edges, and just a touch more self-expressive. Needless to say, Breakout is produced to within an inch of its life. Every aspect, from concept to mixdown, has been polished and buffed to achieve that perfect tween sheen. Despite this resulting in a somewhat sterile and claustrophobic aura, the album manages to achieve some infectious moments. To her credit, Cyrus has co-written most of the songs here (all but two), which largely eschew electronic dancefloor sounds for a guitar-heavy ethic. The punchy title track (co-produced by the Go-Go's Gina Schock), the thrashy, catchy "7 Things" and the boyfriend putdown "Fly On The Wall" are immediate highlights, but ballads such as "Bottom of the Ocean" and her sped up version of Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" are much less convincing. Breakout reveals a genuine young talent, but one that's perhaps being rushed way too quickly towards her prime.--Danny McKenna
Top Customer Reviews
Just imagine this is the debut album of a 16-year old girl coming from Nashville, and you may just be in for a nice surprise.
1. Breakout - As the title track of the album, although most agree that this song is one of the weakest, it works extremely well in terms of bridging the gap from Hannah Montana music to this album. With upbeat lyrics about school and homework, this is perfect for younger fans, but also gives all fans a taste of what's to come. It should also be noted that this song was originally sung by one Katy Perry, who provides backup vocals throughout this record.
2. 7 Things - This was released as the first single from Breakout, and rightly so. With the smooth, melodic versus that suddenly switch to the rough, rockier chorus', this song surprises you both with it's tune and it's lyrics. Without looking too much into the story behind the song, it's clear just from the lyrics that the message is - sometimes you truly want to hate a person for both important and stupid reasons, but at the end of the day, you still can't help but love them. This is the true definition of a love/hate relationship, and is the perfect anthem for anyone who's ever felt like they hate their current or ex partners.
3. The Driveway - The transitions feels very much complete by this point. We're no longer listening to Disney's blonde bombshell, and this song really proves that. Although the lyrics are still about a teen romance (or the end of one), the lyrics are clever and we really get to Miley's wide vocal range. This song is one of my personal favourites on the album, and I'd recommend anyone who wants to hear it at it's best to type into youtube [Miley Cyrus - The Driveway live in Berlin]
4.Read more ›
1-Breakout - The title track is amazing, really dancey, a classic pop tune! - 5/5
2-7 things - This song is a bit more rockier, but still great to dance to! 4/5
3-The driveway - An amazing song! Miley's voice sound amazing, another classic pop/rock hit for sure! 5/5
4-Girls just wanna have fun - To be honest, Miley kinda murders this track, it doesnt suit her voice, but still a good dance track! 2/5
5-Full circle - Pop genius! full of great lyrics and an amazing tune! 4/5
6-Fly on the wall - Well...not the best track, she sort of reverts to hannah montana here a little bit, but still good to dance to! 2/5
7-Bottom of the ocean - MY FAVE TRACK! an amazing ballad, with breathtaking vocals from miley! 5/5
8 - Wake up America - She sort of goes on a global warming kick here, not her finest, but a decent dance track! 3/5
9-These four walls - A really good pop/rock ballad with good lyrics! 4/5
10-Simple song - Sort of mixed on this one, nice backbeat, but nuthin particularly special about it! 2/5
11-Goodbye - An extremely nice ballad, with great vocals and lyrics! 4/5
12-See you again - HANNAH MONTANA OVERLOAD! but still a great dance track, with great vocals from Miley! 3/5
All in all, a great album packed full of dance tunes and beautiful ballads, my advice:BUY IT NOW!
Who'd have thought it.
Just at the point when The Wolf was losing the will to live
with respect to the plethora of young and dumb female performers
currently flooding the airwaves along comes a little bit of fresh air.
Ms Cyrus' new album, pitched up in The Wolfcave, courtesy of
Scatty and Gritz (The Cubs), on Wednesday evening after school.
It was satchels down and red bandanas on within eight bars of title track 'Breakout's calamitous opening chords.
Air guitars aflame and four pairs of Vans bouncing off the walls and furniture.
Mrs Wolf was, as you can imagine, not amused.
Boys will be boys I guess.
This is cheerleader rock of a very high order.
Redolent in some ways of Ms Lavigne's 2007 release
'The Best Damn Thing' - and nothing wrong with that.
The twelve tracks are a largely uptempo set of strong
melodies and mouthwatering singalong hooks.
I defy you not to join in with the la-la-las of 'Simple Song'.
Single '7 Things' is a five star howl.
'The Drivaway' delivers proof (if proof were needed)
that this young lady can indeed sing and sing very well.
There are those (and I cannot count myself among them)
who might believe that a song as iconic as Ms Lauper's
'Girls Just Want To Have Fun' should be sacrosanct and
left well alone.
Ms Cyrus is brave to have dragged this old karaoke warhorse
out of mothballs and kicked some life and real energy back
into it. It really is a cracker!
Love those barking synthstrings and Mr Laboriel Jnr's delicious skittering high-hat.
'Bottom Of The Ocean', 'These Four Walls' and 'Goodbye' are
all worthy mid-tempo ballads.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this for my daughter as a gift, she absolutely loves it and plays it all the time.
Arrived as stated and on time
Loved it for my little girl came in plenty of time and she got it for her birthday. Also Amazon were selling it at just the right pricePublished on 21 Jan. 2014 by Julie Lamprecht