- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Breakneck Paperback – 12 Nov 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Utterly gripping and compulsively readable, the new thriller from internationally bestselling author Erica Spindler.
Detective MC Riggio is about to get married. In her late twenties, she is at a crossroads in her life. After a lot of knocks, it seems as though everything is on track for her. But then MC's cousin Tommy is brutally murdered, and suddenly nothing will be the same again. A cold, emotionless serial killer is on the loose; someone who kills cleanly and without leaving any trace. A killer who has the potential to rip apart MC's family ? and to leave her dreams ripped to shreds. MC must use her grief to fuel the hunt to catch Tommy's killer. With her detective partner Kitt Lundgren she embarks on a desperate race against time to unmask a killer unlike any other...See all Product description