Breaking Through: The Making of Minority Executives in Corporate America (Harvard Business Review) (Harvard Business Review (Hardcover)) Hardcover – 15 Jun 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David A. Thomas is a professor of organizational behavior at the Harvard Business School. John J. Gabarro is the UPS Foundation Professor of Human Resource Management at the Harvard Business School.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This book sheds light on the complex career dynamics presented to minority professionals in corporate America. As an aspiring minority professional, I took away valuable strategies, as well as pitfalls, for achieving my career goals.
The book is a balance of compelling empirical evidence and real-life examples. The depth of analysis makes for an engaging and enlightening reading experience.
Breaking Through will serve as a personal professional reference guide and I am sure that it will become an invaluable resource throughout my career.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Information Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Ethnography & Ethnology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Sociology of Work