Breaking Free Workbook: Practical help for survivors of child sexual abuse: Help for Survivors of Child Sex Abuse (Insight) Paperback – 14 Apr 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kay Toon is a clinical psychologist, nationally recognised for her pioneering work with survivors of child sexual abuse. She has set up a psychology service in Wakefield and run a series of survivors self-helps groups. Until her death in 2000, Carolyn Ainscough worked closely alongside Kay.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
In twenty years working in mental health , often with survivors of abuse , I have found these specific questions to be the most destructive and persistent.In CBT and EMDR treatments ,they are the hardest and last to be resolved.
The exercises in this workbook are the most beneficial I have come across. Client feedback is very positive. Once again , hats off to these two authors and their survivors group.
"you can't alter the past, you can change the present and the future"
An excellent book for all you out there that's been through some horrific times as children.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic helped me so much can't thank you enough for writing this book xxPublished 24 days ago by lezane povey
Really helped me. Make sure u are feeling strong enough before you start. You will go thru a roller coaster of emotions xxPublished 12 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Child Abuse
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Violence in Society