on 23 June 2014
Sorry but this is a very juvenile story, with much repetition and unnecessary detail. Love is like a throw away emotion in this book, would not recommend.
on 29 July 2014
I do like this book but this girl is so Dan selfish struggling 3 men calling I mean get a grip on that she's starting to annoy me lol. want her to be with reed Thoe that's for sure. like a said good read..
on 28 September 2013
Didn't expect this book to be as good......I really liked the main characters and Reed is utterly swoon worthy although I could have rung Elle's neck a few times. A book I couldn't put down.....pity I have to wait for the next instalment "/ frustrated much
on 27 June 2014
Still waiting for the book to start and I'm 3/4 of the way through. There's something tacky about describing love scenes in depth between her and her boyfriend for pages on end when he's not the main character.
on 31 January 2015
The blurbs reads interesting enough but once I tarted reading I found it hard work. The writing stye wasn't really for me. Te pace was slow, the dialogue immature, young, banal and superfluous and I found myself wading through it rather than enjoy and cosume it. I got about 25% through and had to abandon it. It wasn't bad, just not the right novel for me to enjoy.
on 13 November 2014
Really enjoyed this the 3 guys all in love with Elle, lucky lady. Did like the idea of her and Tyler because to be honest Reed could have told her a bit more about his problems so he kinda deserved what he got. But on saying that can't wait to read the next book to find out if Elle and Tyler get together and if Reed can get her back.
on 23 December 2014
THIS BOOK WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, I JUST COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN.

IT HAD ME GRIPPED FROM THE FIRST PAGE, WITH THE GRIPPING PLOT TO THE FANTASTIC CHARACTERS.

I'M SO GLAD THAT I DISCOVERED THIS GIFTED AUTHOR AND I CANT WAIT TO GET STUCK INTO THE NEXT BOOK, WANTING REED.
on 22 June 2014
Brilliant first book, couldn't put it down. Kept me guessing what the secrets were, I need to start the second book straight away to see what happens next with Elle and Reed.
on 24 June 2014
Good storyline but he'll there was more explaining about feelings then anybody even talking to each other through out... Book was dead slow and kind or boring
on 11 October 2014
I absolutely loved this book. This is a proper, nail hitting romance that draws you in from the beginning. Can't wait to get the next book by this author.