- Paperback: 102 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (13 Nov. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1493729993
- ISBN-13: 978-1493729999
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.6 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (31 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 268,489 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Breaking Down Breaking Bad: Unpeeling the Layers of Television's Greatest Drama Paperback – 13 Nov 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Eric San Juan is the coauthor of A Year of Hitchcock (Scarecrow Press 2009) and Hitchcock’s Villains (Scarecrow Press 2013), as well as Geek Wisdom (Quirk Books 2011) and other books. Before Breaking Bad came along, he thought Deadwood was the greatest thing since sliced bread. He still thinks it’s pretty damn good.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Exactly as the title of the book describes.
A detailed study of the characters and desperately immoral measures to survive.
Great book as far as it goes, but it is very short, probably an hours reading at most - more like an extended essay than a book.Published 14 months ago by Suzanne Waddicor
Good analysis of breaking bad good insight by the author his take on characters, thanks a lot of great stuffPublished on 21 Jun. 2015 by Darren
Feeling lost and anxious realising that 62 was the end I needed one more fix before life returned to normality. Read morePublished on 21 Jan. 2015 by Gary Macdonald
Being a big fan of Breaking Bad I bought this to see what the author had to say
Sadly nothing much original in the book.