- Actors: Bryan Cranston, Anna Gunn, Aaron Paul, Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt
- Format: Subtitled, PAL
- Language: English
- Subtitles: Hebrew, Hindi, Italian
- Dubbed: Italian
- Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 1.78:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Studio: Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- DVD Release Date: 25 Nov. 2013
- Run Time: 390 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 1,054 customer reviews
- ASIN: B00E3R32YW
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 793 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Breaking Bad - The Final Season
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Buy Episodes||Buy Season|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
*Note: This product was previously sold on Amazon.co.uk as Breaking Bad - Season 5 (Part 2) and contains episodes 9-16 of Breaking Bad - Season 5. Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has released the first eight episodes of Breaking Bad - Season 5 as Breaking Bad - Season 5.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
It all ends with a bang! In the final episodes, Emmy winners Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul bring the saga of Breaking Bad to a bloody conclusion in their roles as meth kingpin Walter White and his guilt-ridden partner Jesse Pinkman. As each tries to get clear of the wreckage they left behind in the meth world, DEA agent Hank Schrader’s obsessive pursuit of ‘Heisenberg’ gains steam, leading up to a shattering finale that will leave no one in Walt’s world unscathed. Executive Produced by Vince Gilligan, Mark Johnson and Michelle MacLaren, the final episodes bring the unforgettable story of Walter White to its inevitable close.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Personally, I preferred the Fourth season and especially the (SPOILER ALERT) face-off finale. If anything they could have ended it there but the Fifth and Final seasons showed how many loose ends there were to tie up, so it was necessary.
Walt - you've left a hole in our evenings! Thankfully "Game of Thrones" is there to take some of the pain away.
Bryan Cranston, who we fell in love with as the dad in Malcolm in the Middle, is a remarkable actor. We have been really gripped with the story from beginning to end and have really enjoyed every moment of Breaking Bad. I recommend buying the complete box set so that you can watch the whole story from the beginning.
Brutal and bloody the finale is both ingenious and well executed. It would be unfair of me to reveal the final outcome other than to say that personally I found it most satisfying on all levels.
As usual you get some extra features on the DVD. A gag reel, deleted scenes and one curiosity: an alternative ending to the real one. Frankly, I considered this piece of filming to be a cheap shot and the makers should never have bothered. Some people however will disagree totally with me and find the thing both humorous and entertaining.
Delivery time on the DVD was good and I was satisfied in all aspects with it.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?