Customer reviews

on 19 January 2015
I cant find the words to describe how happy I am to have been able to delve back into Armstrong's Otherworld series, even if it was just a small journey. I love this series. Like really LOVE this series. So much that my heart broke when Armstrong announced it would end with Thirteen... and then the teeny tiny pieces started to fix back together when she said she would continue to write novellas. I could literally spend the rest of my life reading stories about the characters from this series.

Nick Sorrentino is one of my favourite species. Werewolf, but Nick himself doesn't often get a lot of page time. For want of a better word he is a lesser character. Always in the background helping out but never really trusted to do anything by himself. Until now. And I loved every single minute of it.
The Nick we find in this book, chasing after Malcolm is not the Nick we have come to expect from previous stories. Yes Nick is there to help in a fight, but he's not usually the seeking it out.

I loved that we got to learn a little more about Malcolm and despite the fact that he isnt the nicest of wolves out there I do hope we get to see him more.. Especially after what happened to him in this one.

As is usual of Armstrongs work, this book pulls you in, wraps its arms around you like a hug from an old friend and makes you feel part of the story. I bet you cant read this without your heart racing in the action parts.. and a few ahem other parts too.
on 5 February 2015
It was great to read a story centred around Nick and to get to know him better. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next. Kelley Armstrong is a fantastic writer and her otherworld series is fantastic. This book is part of that series and although they can all be read as stand alone books you'll get a deeper knowledge of the characters if you read the entire series. I would recommend this series highly. Truly a great read.
on 5 December 2013
Love, love, love it.
For all Otherworld fans this is a real treat, a catch up with old friends and the possibility of new beginnings.
Nick really doesn't get enough 'airtime' in the main series so a novella dedicated to him was a welcome read, and it didn't disappoint.
on 23 June 2016
A great book as usual from Kelly, It's a shame she's decided to rip off her loyal fans though by selling some of her other novels in installments (£10 for a downloaded book??)
on 24 May 2014
I loved reading this book. It was good to catch up with the werewolves, Elana & Clayton Denvers, There children Logan & Kate & the newist addition to the pack. It's a really good read i recommend it to other Kelly Armstrong Fans =)
on 19 May 2015
As usual, Kelly Armstrong does not disappoint - her writing is brilliant and draws you in - I can never put her books down, but I don't want them to end!!
on 5 September 2015
this lady writes fantastic supernatural books I have read them all with great enjoyment
on 10 April 2015
Good to read about the other characters without the stories being spoilt.
on 8 March 2017
Fabtastic - as with all KA books
on 3 June 2015
I love the series and this is a great part of the story. Nick grows up and gets some balls.