on 29 October 2013
The fitting is great, I think the sizes are as they're supposed to be.

The quality is also great, soft cotton with a print that can take standard washing machine treatment :)
on 9 July 2013
Everything ok. The t-shirt looks as the one in the photo. I usually use XL but in this case i could order a L
Shipped to Spain in 4 days.
on 25 October 2015
I was initially delighted with this shirt. It looks great! The fabric is very, very thin and poor quality, but I was happy to live with that. However, like another reviewer said here, it shrunk on the first wash. We always wash everything at 30C, so it really should not do that. Annoyingly, I missed the return window too. It's a pity, because until a first wash I adored this shirt.
on 19 October 2014
This was one of three L T-shirts that I bought, the other two (one of them also bravado - Black Sabbath Creature Men's T-Shirt) fit perfectly, but this one is way too large.
on 24 March 2015
I was very glad I bought this shirt but the happiness lasted only for a moment because when I wore the shirt it fit too large. I bought a size L and not a f***ing XL.
on 28 December 2014
Tony Stark wears this in Avengers Assemble, Enough said! Great quality T shirt, im a 42 chest no beer gut yet and size Large fits well so sizes are pretty spot on!
on 4 November 2013
Perfect print, perfect cotton, i washed it million times and always remains the same, the same size and the same colour. Perfect.i love it and recommend it.
on 11 December 2013
Top t shirt delivered quickly and safely awesome felt if there was a problem with the item could of sent it back with ease awesome thank you veryuch
on 28 March 2014
This was ordered for my mom, she loved it and we both had one to wear to a a concert, easy to wash and wear and we both wear them all the time x
on 27 October 2013
Bought this for son and though he is between sizes M/L, I choose L which was lucky. Perfect fit, maybe a tiny bit on the short side.