BravRain Windproof Umbrella, Travel Umbrella Strong Lightweight Carbon Fiber Umbrellas for Women Men, Stick Rain Umbrella Nanofiber Fabric
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【Unibody Carbon Fiber Shaft and Ribs】- Umbrella shaft and ribs are unibody-designed made by carbon fibers, the same material used on racing cars. The carbon fiber skeleton guarantees the umbrella sturdy, stable and durable
- 【Nanofiber Fabrics】- Made of unique nanofiber fabrics, the canopy becomes thinner, more lightweight and more breathable. Nanofiber fabrics make the umbrella waterproof, water repellent and quick dry
- 【Super Lightweight & Strong】- Due to the carbon fiber skeleton and nanofiber fabrics, the umbrella is super lightweight of 260g / 8oz only, but strong enough to withstand a car running over it
- 【Windproof up to 65MPH】- Tough, highly elastic, and strongly structured, the unibody carbon fiber shaft and ribs will make the umbrella sturdy and intact against high wind gusts up to 65MPH
- 【1 Year Warranty】- The BravRain carbon fiber umbrella is covered with 1 year warranty. For any quality faults, we will send you a new one for free or refund your money back, because we care about quality and customer satisfaction
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ultra Lightweight Carbon Fiber Umbrella
With the shaft and 8 ribs made by carbon Fibers, which is the same material used on racing cars, the umbrella is super lightweight of 260g / 8oz only
Ultra Sturdy & Windproof
Due to carbon fiber material skeleton, which makes the whole structure sturdy and stable, and due to the nanofiber fabrics with high breathability, the umbrella can withstand high wind gusts up to 65MPH
Ultra Slim Design
Slim & thin shaft and ultra thin nanofiber canopy make the umbrella ultra slim and look elegant & very presentable
Dimension & Specifications
Canopy coverage: 43.3 in / 110 cm
Shaft length: 31.5 in / 80 cm
Shaft & Ribs: Carbon fiber
Don't throw or drop umbrella from a high place to avoid scuffing the handle
Keep the umbrella away from any sharp or stiff items to protect the canopy or the handle from being damaged or scratched
When closing the umbrella, make sure that you have pulled it back to the locked position in order to avoid any potential danger caused by rebound of the umbrella
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 18 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.