Braun 9-in-1 Precision Trimmer with Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor MGK3080, Black/Blue
|Price:||£39.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£12.50 (24%)|
- 9 precision styling jobs in one device: stubble, short, medium and long beards, body grooming, ear and nose trimming
- 4 combs for 13 precision length settings from 0.5-21mm
- Lifetime lasting sharp blades for ultimate precision
- 60 minutes of cordless trimming and Quick Charge with no performance loss
- 100% waterproof for in-shower use and easy cleaning
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The Braun Multi Grooming Kit MGK3080 is the ultimate 9-in-1 head-to-toe trimmer. Its attachments will enable you to achieve 9 styling jobs with precision: stubble, short, medium and long beards, hair clipping, contouring and clean shaving, body grooming and ear and nose trimming. Its durable design features lifetime lasting power and blades for precision trimming without performance loss over time. This pack also includes a free Gillette Fusion Paraglide razor with Flex Ball technology to edge your beard contours or achieve a clean shaven style.
Beard Trimmer, 4 Combs, 1 Sharp Blade, 1 Body Grooming head, 1 Nose and Ear trimming head
From the manufacturer
Braun 9-in-1 Multi Grooming Kit
Ultimate precision styling for face, hair and body.
The Braun Multi Grooming Kit MGK3080: 9-in-1 beard, hair and body trimmer
Eight different attachments to trim your beard, head, body, ear and nose.
Tips to maximise trimming performance:
1. Ensure trimming against the natural direction of your hair (against the grain)
2. Make sure the device is fully charged
3. Oil the blades with light machine oil regularly for best maintenance
Achieve any beard style with 4 precision combs for stubble, short, medium or long beards.
Adjust the length from 0.5 to 21mm for any desired haircut.
Perfect your style with the detail trimmer attachment and free Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor with FlexBall technology.
Safely maintain all areas of your body –from your chest to abs, to your underarms and groin area. Plus, remove ear and nose hair effectively without painfully tugging.
For Body Grooming tips, visit our official website.
Safe to use in the shower and easily cleaned under running water.
Lifetime lasting sharp blades
The ultra sharp and durable blades cut through hair with no pulling or tugging.
Lifetime lasting power
One charge provides 60 minutes of precision trimming with no performance loss.
LED charging indicator
Informs about charging status to ensure you never run out of battery.
|Perfect for:||Stubble, Full Beard, Goatee, Head||Stubble, Full Beard, Goatee, Moustache, Head, Body, Ear & Nose||Stubble, Full Beard, Goatee, Moustache, Head, Ear & Nose||Stubble, Full Beard, Goatee, Moustache, Head|
|Works under the shower||-||✔||-||-|
|Precision||25 precision length settings with 0.5mm steps||13 precision length settings with 2mm steps||13 precision length settings with 2mm steps||20 precision length settings with 0.5mm steps|
|Running time||Up to 40 min||Up to 60 min||Up to 60 min||Up to 40 min|
|Corded / Cordless||Corded and cordless||Cordless only||Corded and cordless||Cordless only|
|Accessories||Bag||Bag, Free Gillette Flexball||Free Gillette Flexball||-|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
About this product:
- Battery life & charging time: I really struggle getting a full beard trim on a single charge. The battery also seems to lose charge over time... this is a complete polar end to my 3080s which I can’t remember the last time I charged! Charging time on this product takes forever, if you need to shave and are out of battery you’re out of luck...
- build quality: while nothing has broken (yet) this is clearly a cheap little shaver that feels hollow and clumsy. The shaving heads can very easily slip out of place and change setting lenght setting... takes getting used to
- Braun Brand: while this is very personal, this is miles away from what I have learned to expect from Braun... so far that I even thought whether this product could be a replica
- blade oscillation: I find that the blades run too slow (on full charge) and therefore it’s a bit more difficult and time consuming
Cheap and does the “trick” for the basic stuff, for the price you get a lot of accessories but I would think hard about buying a slightly better Braun product as this is very much entry-level and for me it struggles fulfilling its basic purpose.
I still love the brand, but would think hard about buying this again.... mainly due to build and bad battery life
I bought this to replace my Philips hair and beard trimmer after the beard comb broke because of poor design. It is OK at trimming your hair or beard, but you have to remember to only press lightly against your skin when trimming otherwise it cuts unevenly. The battery performance is not the best I have come across but will last for about 35 minutes. Also, at long hair settings, I found that the beard/hair comb was a little too flexible and very easily went to shorter settings if you pressed too hard while cutting your hair. The only fault is that you cannot use mains power to cut your hair. This trimmer is designed to work on battery only.
The power button is simply is not fit for purpose, its finish is too smooth and sleek to match the main body, however, this causes a lot of problem turning on and off, mostly leading to you having to use your nails to force on or off. If you use your thumb as the design would suggest you will fail more times than not unless you have tiger or lioness like sticky paws.
The simple bladed cut (without tool attachment) is also not very short. I've owned a cheaper product for some time with I luckily kept hold of which cuts a lot shorter than this and you can turn it on and off which less than half the price. I would score this a 2.5 and advise looking at alternative products. It's a good brand and I expected more such a pitty.
The two smaller blades don't actually clip on so have a habit of coming off, which is very annoying. And this is the first clipper set I have ever bought that has come without any oil, which was somewhat of a surprise.
I can not recommend this product. If I had used it straight away I would have returned it, but as I had it a while before first use and box is gone I can not.
Not so good - advert by Braun states from 0.5mm+ cutting length but box, instructions, and attachments confirm min cutting length is 1mm, takes longer to perform some tasks than some competitors,
All in all - note advert if cutting accuracy important, pay more if quality desirable. However, they still do what the box claims fairly well. A smart choice if for back up or on the go, exceeding the sale price.
Most recent customer reviews