on 3 January 2012
after lots of research into electric toothbrushes and tralling through many reviews this is the toothbrush i found to be the best on the market at the mo and best value.

i brought two, one for my husband and one for my dad and they both love them and love the choices available for cleaning options and the amount of different heads.

oral b braun is the best electric toothbrush manufacturers for certain and the triumph 4000 is the best for value compared to the triumph 5000 as the only difference between the two is the little computer display that comes with the 5000 which i found annoying and pointless as the 4000 tells you all you need to know with beeping after every 30 seconds and when brushing two hard etc.

there are 4 or 5 different cleaning options with this brush and produce a great clean.
on 10 October 2014
Love my new electric toothbrush. Particularly like the "floss" head. I can go almost 2 weeks without needing to charge this which makes it perfect for taking on holiday with the travel container. At first glance I thought the container was a bit flimsy, the hinge not being strong, but actually it seems to be standing up to my daily use! Not keen on the brush stand/holder. The clear plastic top doesnt actually cover the brushes completely, there's a gap top and bottom, so for hygiene purposes it's a bit rubbish. Loving the timer/ beeps telling you when to change quadrant in your mouth, ensures you don't cut any corners when brushing.
on 22 June 2015
I bought this item in December 2014. it failed to work, so I contacted the seller who kindly exchanged it for another one. it is now june and the toothbrush has ceased to operate. the seller now informs me I have to send it back to braun .in future I will go to argos. its a lot less bother and there customer relations is second to none. im sure there are plenty of satisfied customers, this is my experience.
on 5 March 2017
Effective toothbrush. However, somewhat lacking in durability. Mine stopped working after being used a few times. Very disappointed!
on 13 June 2015
Ive used this for over 6 months. Useless battery from day one and rather loud. Needs a charge every other day and takes a long while to charge.
on 23 May 2017
Very good
on 27 March 2017
Perfect product
on 18 July 2014
The battery seems to not last that long, have to recharge it a lot, but good toothbrush.
VINE VOICEon 8 August 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
By far the best electric toothbrush I have ever used. Three types of brushes, including one to whiten your teeth and one to floss, ensure that your teeth feel fantastically clean. The toothbrush also lets you know when you need to spit and when time is up. It's also possible to see when it needs recharging, thanks to the battery indicator on the front of the toothbrush. This is particularly helpful if you are going on holiday, so you can charge it before you go. It does say in the instructions that the battery life is about two weeks when brushing for two minutes per day,. but in all honesty, I have found this to be only a week. However, don't let this put you off, it's absolutely fantastic and really will help you keep away from the dentist! PS- comes with a great case so you can take it overnight with you wherever you go!
VINE VOICEon 9 September 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I must admit I was fairly dubious about how good an electric toothbrush could be, especially given the high price asked for this one. I was, to be honest, surprised at how much I've enjoyed using it considering my rather lax relationship with oral hygiene.

This is a fairly large unit and is slightly unwieldly even for my sausage fingers. It's probably less surprising considering what must be packed inside, it's fairly hefty and seems quite powerful suggesting a large motor. The noise it makes was a surprise when I first switched it on, though this is something I've gotten used to and probably has something to do with the echoey acoustics in most bathrooms.

There are a range of brushing modes; daily, sensitive, polish and deep clean, obviously I only use the daily mode regularly and apart from playing with the others, it's the only one I'm likely to use in the future, you may be more fastidious in your toothbrushing regime however. Saying that, I do feel an improvement in the cleanliness of my teeth, this is purely subjective of course, but the small head allows access to harder to reach areas. I've even enjoyed, for the most part, the teeth cleaning 'program' which gives you a timed routine for your daily brush with a tone playing after 30 seconds to tell you to move to another quarter of your mouth, though it is easy to fall out of step if you're not paying attention (who has much attention in the morning?). This has led to the novel experience of feeling nagged by my toothbrush when I hadn't finished one quarter but I had to move on to keep up with the program! A feature I did particularly like was the pressure indicator - a red light comes on and the brushing action stops if too much pressure is applied during brushing.

The charging unit is supplied with a two pin plug that fits into a shaver socket, otherwise you'll need to get an adaptor and as most bathrooms don't have sockets find room for it somewhere. The stand has holders for the three different types of head and a carry case is supplied. Replacement heads can be pricey, starting at around £15 for four, though you can get generic heads that cost about a quid each.