Braun Multiquick MR6550 M CA Hand Blender
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Bowl Material: Not Applicable
- Cordless: No
- Detachable Foot for Hand Blender: Yes
- Hand Blender Stick Material: Metal Stick
- Hand Mixer with Hand Blender Foot: Not Applicable
- Handmixer Stand: Not Applicable
- Liquidiser Attachments: Not Applicable
- Liquidiser with Tap: Not Applicable
- Maximum Wattage: 600
- Mini Chopper Included: Yes
- Mixer Unit in Hand Blender: Yes
- Number of Speed Settings: Variable Speed
- Type: Hand Blender
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
15 Speeds. 600 Watt. High Gloss. Stainless steel blender shaft. Large Chopper for herbs; vegetables &. dressings; (500ml). Metal balloon whisk. Turbo Button. Anti Splash design. Detachable blender shaft - dishwasher safe. Beaker. Wall holder.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
When it eventually dies I don't think I'll buy another one, and instead will look for one that will last longer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Of all the kitchen gadgets I have this one gets the most use; great for soups, smoothies, salad dressing but not too brilliant at making breadcrumbs or shredding herbs. Read morePublished on 24 April 2011 by undine
I bought this blender earlier this year at a cost of £49.99. Extremly happy with it. Now decided to buy my daughter one for her birthday in Dec. The price has shot up. WHY?Published on 18 Nov. 2007 by E. Irving
I'm a professional always short of time. This blender is an excellent piece of kit. Multi speed means you can chop at different sizes and make a paste if you wish to. Read morePublished on 14 Nov. 2007 by Psudz