- Also check our best rated Electric Shaver reviews
- This product comes with a two-pin UK plug that is only suitable for two-pin UK electrical sockets, which are often found in bathrooms. A three-pin UK adaptor is necessary for use in standard UK three-pin electrical sockets. Click here to browse three-pin UK adaptors at Amazon.co.uk. (Page will open in a new tab.)
- Find the right grooming gear for you using our Braun shaver and trimmer comparison chart.
- Also check our best rated Lady Shaver reviews
- Visit the Men's Grooming Store to explore the full range of grooming products including electric shavers, razors, beard trimmers and hair clippers, from brands including Braun, Philips Gillette and Remington.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Braun MobileShave M-90 Men's Portable Electric Foil Shaver Travel Battery Razor
|Price:||£12.00 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£7.99 (40%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Smooth skin anytime, anywhere. No longer fear your afternoon beard shadow. Braun technology in portable format
- Long hair trimmer to always keep moustache and sideburns in good shape. The Smart Foil captures hairs growing in different directions
- Extra wide and thin ultra flexing foil for an extra close and comfortable shave
- The MobileShave is fully washable under running water
- Twist cap protects the foil when not in use, but also acts as a handle extension for a comfortable grip. Travel lock
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
- 1 x Shaver
By clicking on the logo you can confirm if this seller is listed in the register of online medicine retailers maintained in EU Member State where the seller’s business is established.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
easy to put batteries in,
easy to spin the protective foil cover,
easy to switch on and off.
Go on treat yourself!
Other reviewers have mentioned it seems to take longer to shave with this shaver and I'd agree with this. If you miss a day shaving, then it's best to have a backup shaver which is more capable at removing stubble or you'll be literally 'going round in circles' on your face for quite a while !! You will still require another shaver/trimmer for side burn / other awkward little hairs etc. as this particular model isn't equipped with a pop-out trimming cutter.
If you can live with the slowish cutting speed of this shaver, then it will get the job done and give a quite a smooth result. I have been using rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) AA 2700mAH batteries and find these will last over a month. It should be noted that these batteries will slow the cutters down even more than the Alkaline batteries provided, due to the lower 1.2 Volts compared with 1.5 Volts for a single Alkaline battery. It's just more cost-effective using rechargeable batteries.
After cleaning, I'm applying a few drops of pure silicone oil (with the cutter running) every three or four days, to try to extend the life of the cutter/foil. Silicone oil is non-toxic and odourless. Only time will tell if this does work.Read more ›
It works fine and gives you a good close shave though it did take me probably double the time to shave than normal.
However for the really low price it's a steal and perfect for travel or emergency use.
No hesitation in recommending.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Rubbish, doesn't give a clean shave even after a days growth. Have more then that then forget about this shaver getting close to a clean shave. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
I am pleased with my purchase.. what I expected and does the job fine, so no complaints from me.. thanks.Published 14 days ago by EF from Reading, UK.
Having had the original version for many years, this looks just as good. Hope it lasts as long
as its predecessor!
A very moderately priced battery operated shaver which is small yet surprisingly powerful and gives a glidingly smooth shave throughout the day that keeps the late afternoon shadow... Read morePublished 17 days ago by kindle 013 apples and pears