- Also check our best rated Electric Shaver reviews
- Also check our best rated Lady Shaver reviews
- Visit the Men's Grooming Store to explore the full range of grooming products including electric shavers, razors, beard trimmers and hair clippers, from brands including Braun, Philips Gillette and Remington.
Braun 32B Replacement Foil Multi Silver BLS Cassette
|Price:||£31.44 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Genuine Braun Series 3 320 330 340 380 & 390 Mens Replacement Black Shaver Foil Cutter Head Cassette
- Shaver Foils & Cutter Blocks Are Precision Parts That In Time Are Subject To Wear. This Wear Is Dependent On Your Shaving Method & Beard Type. To Maintain Optimal Shaving Performance BRAUN Recommend That You Should Clean The Shaving Parts Regularly With Braun Cleaning Agents & Replace The Foil & Cutterblock Every 18 Months - BRAUN 100% PERFORMANCE
- Fits Models: Braun Series 3 - 320-3, 330-3, 340, 340-3, 380, 380-3, 390-3
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Braun head cassette 32b series black nuva 350-3 300-3
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Despite Braun's claim that the head needs replacing every 18 months between 9-12 is more accurate under normal usage (I consider my usage normal, Grizzly-Adams types may need more often).
I had noticed the performance of my 340-s wet and dry razor to be deteriorating over the last couple of months and when the amber light came on to indicate a change was required (didn't even know the razor had this, really should read the manual at some point!) I wasn't backward in coming forward to buy this.
The result? A much closer and comfortable shave once more, a veritable new lease of life for the razor and much happy shaving ahead!
Top Tip: The amber change light will stay on when you fit the replacement cartridge, just press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds, it will flash a couple of times then reset to off - I didn't know this (again might be in the manual but seriously, who reads the manual for a leccy razor??)
The replacement looked shinier & cheaper than the original, making me wonder if its manufacture has been out-sourced from Germany to China. Also the metal connectors on the underside appeared a little different to the original. But it was in official Braun packaging, printed with the same 32B code as given on my shaver.
Any concerns largely evaporated in use. Whilst the shiny plastic still looks cheap and tacky, contrasting with the quality look of the shaver, the item seems to work normally, with cut quality being 'as new'.
Unfortunately this is still not as good as I used to get from my previous Boots brand electric shavers, so I plan to ditch the Braun brand after this new blade expires, and move over to the Wahl brand (who, I recently discovered, made the Boots branded ones).
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews