Braun IRT 3020EE Thermoscan Compact Ear Thermometer
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Infrared ear thermometer that's suitable for the whole family
- Safe and comfortable probe
- Easy to read display, in either Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Clinically tested for enhanced accuracy
- 2 year warranty
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- To achieve accurate measurements, make sure a new, clean lens filter is in place before each measurement
- Inaccurate readings result from incorrect positioning of the probe-tip in the ear.
- For the next measurement,remove the used lens filter and put on a new, clean lens filter by snapping into position.
The probe tip is the most delicate part of the thermometer. It has to be clean and intact to ensure accurate readings.If the thermometer is accidentally used without a lens filter, clean the probe tip as follows:
- Very gently wipe the surface with a cotton swab or soft cloth moistened with alcohol.
- Once the alcohol has dried completely, a new lens filter can be put on and a temperature measurement taken. If the probe tip is damaged, please contact your authorized local service centre.
- Use a soft, dry cloth to clean the thermometer display and product exterior. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Never submerge this thermometer in water or any other liquid.
- Store the thermometer and lens filters in a dry location free from dust and contamination and away from direct sunlight.
- Additional lens filters (LF 40) are available at most stores selling Braun ThermoScan.
- For more information, please contact an authorized local Service Centre(see Guarantee Card).
From the manufacturer
You can trust the accuracy of Braun non-contact and forehead thermometer. The ultra- sensitive sensor combined with the innovative optical system captures two times better heat emitted over traditional forehead thermometers*.
The captured energy is then converted into a measure of the precise temperature clinically.
Braun IRT 3020EE Thermoscan Compact Ear Thermometer
The only thermometer functions with contactless and touch mode .
Key features :
- Contact (Forehead) mode
- Fast, gentleand easy to use
- Backlight for night reading
- Silent mode when baby sleeps
- Revolutionary technology : ultra- sensitive sensor and optical system, with clinically proven accuracy
Double revolutionary technology
You can get quick and accurate temperature measurements, either with contact mode: placing the thermometer on the forehead or in contactless mode: maintaining the maximum 5 cm from the front. For accurate measurement. It is crucial that the temperature is taken at the right place, that is to say on the forehead between the eyebrows.
For measurements without contact near the probe guide the thermometer until the right distance, to help you take the temperature correctly. Additionally, a yellow light guide shows you how you target.
Large LCD display with colour code
The measured temperature is displayed as colour-coded, so you can more easily interpret the results.
You can turn off the beeps of the thermometer to avoid waking a sleeping child.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know this is bottom of the range, cheapest, but they're tarnishing the Braun name. This new design and build is very lightweight and over-simplified: the single touch button makes it unclear when you're turning it on, recalling memory or taking a temperature, especially given the lack of a backlight. The sensor is definitely very quick, but gets an "Err" half the time and it is dangerously variable, so you need half a dozen attempts at least, by which time, given the level of waking up and distress caused to your child, I'd recommend getting the slower one that is accurate (or even a forehead thermometer).
My wife had commented that although my 3yr old daughter was feeling very hot, her temp had been 37.2C all afternoon and evening... exactly 37.2C every time... the consistency had me suspicious after she took it again and confirmed the same, I checked... 38.5C, then 39.9C - it turned out that she had been recalling the memory each time.... we tried the older. slower IRT4520 that we've used for years, it confirmed 39.9C... and she'd been off Calpol/Nurofen all afternoon as her temperature appeared fine.
Don't put yourself through the stress and get a better model.
This quick response does come at the expense of slight inaccuracy. It's not bad enough to change what you're going to do about it but still working in a professional line it makes one feel a little less confident. The cover is rather light and cheap and not as good as the more expensive version which has a cover big enough to hold the ear probe in it.
Still really good for home usage and batteries have lasted more than 2 years at work so I would expect a really long life at home.
This was bought to replace an annoying kids thermometer (my wife bought) which is by Nurofen and plays tunes when it takes a temperature, has all kinds of display options and and neither of us can use it. This Braun Thermoscan is the perfect replacement for us. One button, a quiet simple beep, and it tells you the temperature no messing.
It is all you need in a thermometer.
We bought a large box of the sensor caps here on Amazon - much cheaper than buying the little boxes at the store.
At the time of writing I've owned this product for almost nine months and have used it just over 50 times (based on how many probe tips I've gone through) and have found it to be reliable and accurate.
Don't waste your money buying this!
Most recent customer reviews