- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Brasil Nos Arquivos Britnicos E Irlandeses: Guia de Fontes (Spanish) Paperback – 25 Jan 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
David Cleary is an anthropologist by trade and first went to Brazil in1984 and has since lived there off and on for six years. Dilwyn Jenkinshas been travelling to South America since the age of eighteen. Afterworking as a teacher and journalist, he has led expeditions to and madefilms with indigenous groups in the Amazon. He is also the author of "The Rough Guide to Peru". Oliver Marshall has been visiting Brazil forwork, study and, above all, pleasure since 1982. He is currentlyworking at the University of Oxford''s Centre for Brazilian Studies.