We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Waterproof hiking boots suitable for three-season use
- Keep your feet dry, outside and in - thanks to a breathable GORE-TEX waterproof lining and breathable water-repellent nubuck upper.
- Not too stiff to wear - perfect for multi-day walking holidays and even backpacking adventures, these boots are seriously comfy and not as stiff as some waterproof footwear.
- Really grippy - with rugged, grippy soles suitable for a wide range of terrain.
- Cushioned - a memory foam inner lining has a springy feel that lasts!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Brasher are walking boot legends, and these GORE-TEX(R) Fellmasters are a lighter, more comfortable, modern take on a traditional leather boot.Perfect for old school and new age hikers, these Fellmaster GORE-TEX(R) walking boots bring a whole load of the latest comfort and waterproofing technology to a great-looking, traditionally styled boot.Adding to the complete waterproof protection of the GORE-TEX(R) lining, a specially treated water-repellent nubuck is used in the upper of the boot. This prevents waterlogging and ensures your feet feel lighter, even on soggy ground.Memory foam on the inside serves as superb cushioning to hard-working feet, also wicking away sweat to keep your feet dry and fresh all day...from summer through to those frosty autumn days.FeaturesWaterproof hiking boots suitable for three-season useKeep your feet dry, outside and in - thanks to a breathable GORE-TEX(R) waterproof lining and breathable water-repellent nubuck upper.Not too stiff to wear - perfect for multi-day walking holidays and even backpacking adventures, these boots are seriously comfy and not as stiff as some waterproof footwear.Really grippy - with rugged, grippy soles suitable for a wide range of terrain.Cushioned - a memory foam inner lining has a springy feel that lasts!Moulded rubber toe bumper - extra protection on rocky paths and scrambles.
Top customer reviews
So there you have it. If you want comfortable boots and aren't going to use them too much they'll do you. If you want to do lots of walking go for something else.