Brands and Gaming: The Computer Gaming Phenomenon and its Impact on Brands and Businesses Hardcover – 14 Nov 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This very accessible and enjoyable book leaves the reader in no doubt; computer gaming is a major new medium which marketers ignore at their peril... the authors provide guidelines on how brand owners and marketers might leverage the growth in computer gaming, and they also provide a useful framework for introducing the medium into the decision making process.' - Linda Caller, Managing Director, Thought Agents Ltd
About the Author
DAVID NICHOLS, TOM FARRAND, and TOM ROWLEY all work for Added Value, a leading brand consultancy who have done pioneering and influential work in the area of Brands and Gaming.
MATT AVERY is the Managing Director of Brands in Gaming Ltd, who specialize in brand consultancy for the computer gaming industry.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The frameworks used to analyze the industry are also too sweeping and broad with little analysis involved. The prose is oftentimes subjective. All in all, the industry could have been represented more objectively and analytically.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Market Research
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Marketing Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Product Management
- Books > Computing & Internet > PC & Video Games
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences